***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Lmao you literally disappeared and said you had to take time away when they lost 3 straight. All of a sudden here you are (also wasn’t here when the nuggets were up 20 in this game). How convenient

LMAO I POSTED DURING EVERY GAME EVEN IF I COULDNT WATCH YOU DUMB BITCH

ESALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LOOKS LIKE THE OLD CUCKS ARE STILL MAD THEIR FAT SERB GOT DICKED BY FRUITY RUDY

Here's a pity response

but in my personal life some family member started having serious health issues on Mothers day but theyre fine now. You can lick my fucking asshole raw you dumb bitch.

Here's a pity response

but in my personal life some family member started having serious health issues on Mothers day but theyre fine now. You can lick my fucking asshole raw you dumb bitch.
Condolence and hope they get better but look at your behavior here. Seek help

Condolence and hope they get better but look at your behavior here. Seek help
dont need that shit from you, you've proven the type of person you are, I have no respect for you or anything you post

dont need that shit from you, you've proven the type of person you are, I have no respect for you or anything you post
lol the type of person I am? Take a look in the mirror buddy. There’s only one guy who has outbursts like you, ridiculing others and got banned repeatedly.

Seek help

What is this shit? Lol. Minnesota won in spite of him. Murray put up 35 on him. Denver lost this game because Jokic and Murray put up 80% of all Nuggets points.
He got locked the fuck down in the 2nd half

What is this shit? Lol. Minnesota won in spite of him. Murray put up 35 on him. Denver lost this game because Jokic and Murray put up 80% of all Nuggets points.

Ant likes to talk shit, its kinda what he does. He was waving goodbye the Nuggets fans and Jokic got pissed and said something to him.

Ant likes to talk shit, its kinda what he does. He was waving goodbye the Nuggets fans and Jokic got pissed and said something to him.
Denver is just baby shit soft and got a lucky streak out of Urray last year, just like the warrios got a lucky streak out of Wiggins

Cocky af like Mike. He did limit him in the 4th which is what he was referring to I guess.

Back