***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Malone was obviously upset and embarrassed they gave up a 20 point lead in the second half.

With that kind of lead, they should have won. That's what makes it more devastating the loss.

20 is not a safe lead in this era. It used to be, but now you need 30 to really be safe. Teams come back from 20 constantly, all season. Mavs just came back from 18 the day before.

Malone was obviously upset and embarrassed they gave up a 20 point lead in the second half.

With that kind of lead, they should have won. That's what makes it more devastating the loss.

I hope he's embarrassed, his inability to adjust a gameplan, develop a bench, and use timeouts correctly to stop a run are a huge reason why the team is out.

I want to be mad that my team is out but they in no way deserved to advance, Malone and Murray also don't know how to shut their mouth which makes them easy targets lol.

Mavs beat the Wolves in 6 :)
Thought you were one cool hombre, but this post shows me I was wrong

tumblr_l728e2LrXM1qbwh2do1_500.gif

Basketball is more predetermined than pro wrestling. Imagine having one wrestler you watch and claiming to enjoy it. Just enjoy the whole show.

I've got a friend who supports multiple teams per sport. No one takes him seriously. Welcome to the casual zone, lol.

You've got four chances to win a ring between the ECF and WCF as a 'fan'. Good job by you, Boozle.

I've got a friend who supports multiple teams per sport. No one takes him seriously. Welcome to the casual zone, lol.

You've got four chances to win a ring between the ECF and WCF as a 'fan'. Good job by you, Boozle.
Yeah, I shouldn't enjoy watching the best players. I should be a bitter and whine about how good things used to be and shit on the sport 24/7.

Yeah, I shouldn't enjoy watching the best players. I should be a bitter and whine about how good things used to be and shit on the sport 24/7.

I enjoy watching good games in multiple sports. I can appreciate greatness. I don't root for countless teams, hop on wagons and spam gifs of my team of the week on a karate forum. Whatever helps you sleep at night, CasualBoozle.

I enjoy watching good games in multiple sports. I can appreciate greatness. I don't root for countless teams, hop on wagons and spam gifs of my team of the week on a karate forum. Whatever helps you sleep at night, CasualBoozle.
Lmao @ being this invested in me and any team in a predetermined sport

Close to no chance IMO. WCF is a different animal

I agree, you never want to play a game 7. I've just been seeing pretty much unanimous opinion in various outlets that the Wolves win this. I would really like to see the Mavs prove they can play ball with anyone.

Back