Pink
Reaction score
and the proof is in the pudding:

Fedor:
Chael Sonnen (7-7) in UFC
Antonio Nogueira (5-6) in UFC
Mark Hunt (8-8) in UFC
Cro Cop (5-6) in UFC

Andrei Arlovski - UFC Heavyweight Champion. (his best accomplishment)

Holloway:
Jose Aldo - UFC Featherweight Champion. (Twice)
Anthony Pettis - UFC Lightweight Champion.

Brian Ortega (6-0) in UFC

Ricardo Lamas (10-5) in UFC
Jeremy Stephens (16-14) in UFC

Conor McGregor, Tyron Woodley, DC, KN, Tony Ferguson and many fighters have better Career accomplishments than Fedor

and don't even think of Comparing him to GSP and Jones

When you look at putting, Tiger Woods (peak) might be the best ever. Not Fedor or GSP or Jones.

Let me guess.. jon jones's fan who is butthurt because jones destroyed his legacy with peds. Right?

and the proof is in the putting:

Fedor:
Chael Sonnen (7-7) in UFC
Antonio Nogueira (5-6) in UFC
Mark Hunt (8-8) in UFC
Cro Cop (5-6) in UFC

Andrei Arlovski - UFC Heavyweight Champion. (his best accomplishment)

Holloway:
Jose Aldo - UFC Featherweight Champion. (Twice)
Anthony Pettis - UFC Lightweight Champion.

Brian Ortega (6-0) in UFC

Ricardo Lamas (10-5) in UFC
Jeremy Stephens (16-14) in UFC

Conor McGregor, Tyron Woodley, DC, KN, Tony Ferguson and many fighters have better Career accomplishments than Fedor

and don't even think of Comparing him to GSP and Jones

Lol, get back to me when he's beaten over a half a dozen former UFC champions and starts his career with 30 straight wins while being undersized in a weightclass where 1 punch can end it all while also simultaneously dominating another full contact combat sport.

Conor with his 4 career top 10 wins having accomplished more is also a shockingly laughable statement, haha.

I don't usually say this but I'm guessing it's fairly safe to assume your join date is a pretty accurate indication of how long you have actually been following this sport and how much of its history you are knowledgeable of based on this thread.

I don't even want to begin arguing with you and bringing up important context that you conveniently missed , but-

Holloway doesn't even call himself the best FW of all time, so he himself doesn't agree with you.

Ill leave it at that. Make of it what you will.

Lol, get back to me when he's beaten over a half a dozen former UFC champions and starts his career with 30 straight wins while being undersized in a weightclass where 1 punch can end it all while also simultaneously dominating another full contact combat sport.

Conor with his 4 career top 10 wins having accomplished more is also a shockingly laughable statement, haha.

I don't usually say this but I'm guessing it's fairly safe to assume your join date is a pretty accurate indication of how long you have actually been following this sport and how much of its history you are knowledgeable of based on this thread.
How to prove you're not a can crusher?
crush more cans...
30-0 or 100-0, when he faced real competition he fell short

Fedor

Nogueira: UFC Interim HW Champion, Pride HW Champion
Coleman: UFC HW Champion
Randleman: UFC HW Champion
Sylvia: UFC HW Champion

... Just to name a few...

tenor.gif

@Tap machine - might be time for you to tap out bud. This is the type of embarrassment you're going to have to live with.

beating aldo twice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any fedor wins

Fedor crushed cans in some backwater Japanese fight club...

... not srs.

Back