296 play by play

Knew Irene was tough but didnt expect same from Rosa. Great friggin fight

I got nothing on this next one. Hoping for something on the livebet opportunities.

If UFC have posted that Edwards hype video with King Charles and the people Edwards has beaten on the way to the title please post it, that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Just really shit paint.net pastes over random knighte it was amazing and as a UK fella I really need to share it with people.

Aldana did the business. Alonso to do the business

Easy round for Jacoby.
I have a feeling Menifield is gonna gas out from the pressure and frustration. Possibly get finished at that point.

Probably 1-1.
Jacoby weathered the storm and did a great job of keeping that round close despite getting tagged heavy.

Anybody wanna dm me a capital ST with a ream at the end for main card?

Sucks for Dustin, he was more consistent for the better part of the fight but those two left hands were by far and away the biggest moments.

Bad etiquette since I didn't post it, but just hit a nice bet on Menifield DEC +700. Was slightly down before the ifght. Up decently now

Attachments

• menifield.PNG
    menifield.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 4
Bad etiquette since I didn't post it, but just hit a nice bet on Menifield +700. Was slightly down before the ifght. Up decently now
Gratz bro!
I just lost two in a row with a livebet on Rosa and a prefight bet on Jacoby haha

menifield needs to trade in 25% of his muscles/power for endurance n cardio

Gratz bro!
I just lost two in a row with a livebet on Rosa and a prefight bet on Jacoby haha
Thanks, man! Sorry about those 2 fights. I hope you get it back plus more on the main card!

Thanks, man! Sorry about those 2 fights. I hope you get it back plus more on the main card!
Sometimes it's just not my night, so I'm honestly just happy to hear when others cash in big like yourself!
I hope you keep the winnings going!

Back