Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[YT]YfQnRjkuvaY[/YT]

heh people are still giving this guy money.

Looks like a shitty straight to DVD rip off of The Shining

What this looks like to me is 90 minutes of the "Why are you eyein' my lemon drink?" bit from The Happening, which in that case, fuck yeah I'm gonna throw my money at this. That trailer has 'comedy of the year' written all over it.

all i want is one more Signs type movie from him

Demon grandparents?

Hey at least its original.

Looks fairly interesting. I'll give it a go.

I will not be watching this movie.

looks horrible. except it's supposed to be some twisted comedy. then it's gold.

I mean, I'll watch it on TV.

The Village wasn't that bad.

If it's a comedy, I might see it at the movies.

all i want is one more Signs type movie from him

Agreed. Signs is my favorite thing of his, by far.

This looks a little too much like PA for my taste, but I'd be willing to check it out. It all depends on the reviews though.

aint watching that shit looks too fucking scary tbh

From the director of
Sixth Sense
Unbreakable
Signs
The village

and,
The Happening
The last Airbender
After Earth.

Lol, at the end, it says an original Thriller from M Night shyamalan. It looks just like Paranormal Activity.

Meh, looks dumb. But then again I've never been a huge fan of his films.

Wonder what the plot twist at the end of this one could possibly be? Maybe the kids were kidnapped at birth or something and mom is leaving them to be sacrificed while she goes out and kidnaps new kids lol?

Trailer looks pretty decent. Looks like a modern retelling of Hansel & Gretel.

Kathryn Hahn probably knew about the goings-on at the house and sacrificed her kids in order to be free of them.

Apparently, Shyamalan self-financed the movie and shot the whole thing around his home in Pennsylvania.

I can't stand how dullard his characters are almost always written to be. Everyone in his films always has a slow oddness to them.

Trailer looks pretty decent. Looks like a modern retelling of Hansel & Gretel.

Apparently, Shyamalan self-financed the movie and shot the whole thing around his home in Pennsylvania.

lol, dude is broke and no one trusts him anymore. Even the trailer looks cheap. I bet he made it himself :/

Back