3 brazilians are likely to fight for the belt in 2020

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Borrachinha vs Adesanya
Figueiredo vs Benavidez
Yan vs Aldo (maybe Moraes, since he got the decision over Aldo... but I doubt.... and Sterling and Sandhagen are fighting)

What are your thoughts on these fights and who do you think is gonna win?

I don't think Borrachinha is ready to beat Adesanya.
I hope Benavidez wins
And I pray ALdo wins then retires :)

Borrachinha vs Adesanya
Figueiredo vs Benavidez
Yan vs Aldo (maybe Moraes, since he got the decision over Aldo... but I doubt.... and Sterling and Sandhagen are fighting)

Will 2020 be the comeback year of the Brazilian male champ?

Who knows.

If Figgy makes weight he is a lock.

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I hope Benavidez wins
Just Watch this Video and U will see that Paulo will beat Izzy pretty easily

Borrachinha vs Adesanya
Figueiredo vs Benavidez

I expect Paulo and Figueiredo to win the titles but i really dont know for Aldo the BW division is stacked

A Brazilian is fighting to keep her belt in a couple of weeks.

Just Watch this Video and U will see that Paulo will beat Izzy pretty easily

Gosh! My fucking bad!
I don't know why, I mixed Gilbert Burns (Durinho) who just beat Maia with Paulo (thought he might have moved up).
those damned brazilians and their nicknames :D

Yes, I agree with you.
If Israel uses the same game plan against him that he used against Yoel, Paulo surely wins!

Last edited:
Winners are: Trump And Fight Island

I hope Benavidez wins
Izzy vs Costa is tough one to call.
I think Joe B loses again. I just hope Fig makes weight this time.
If Aldo beats Yan, I think he beats Sterling handily and Moraes in a 5 round rematch. Then he can retire. Yan is the toughest fight for him I think.

Izzy vs Costa is tough one to call.
I think Joe B loses again. I just hope Fig makes weight this time.
If Aldo beats Yan, I think he beats Sterling handily and Moraes in a 5 round rematch. Then he can retire. Yan is the toughest fight for him I think.
I am still weary of Aldo making 135Lbs.
It was well documented how hard it was for him to make 145!! But here's for hope :)

I think Deiveson is gonna win the belt, Aldo has a great shot. Although I favor Izzy, Costa has a great shot as well. Would be great to see Aldo win the belt at BW.

Figueiredo has the best chance to become champion.

Adesanya looked so tentative against Yoel... NG is very powerful and aggressive, it's a great clash. Fight's gonna be awesome and almost 50/50. I'd honestly like to see NG at LHW too.

Yan imo is the biggest lock out of any of those. Either Marlon or Aldo get starched.

Figueiredo has the best chance to become champion.

Adesanya looked so tentative against Yoel... NG is very powerful and aggressive, it's a great clash. Fight's gonna be awesome and almost 50/50. I'd honestly like to see NG at LHW too.

Yan imo is the biggest lock out of any of those. Either Marlon or Aldo get starched.
Marlon will gas once he slows down and Yan starts walking him down. I'm not sure Yan starches Aldo, I think that's a competitive fight maybe even close decision. Aldo's chin at 135 seems to be really good. He took huge shots from Marlon and just walked through everything.

Do you not realize he has a whole foot of reach and about 2 inches of height on this guy
I know Izzy has a height advantage but ONE bodyshot from Costa and it might be Over for Izzy as MW Champion

Back