Movies 3 hour podcast w/ Quentin Tarantino & Edgar Wright

I've heard Wright on a podcast before and I don't think he finished a single sentence. He started about two million. Finished maybe sebm. Great movies. Could be too much coffee on the day.

Thanks for this, went for a long walk last night & ended up listening to the whole thing. The first half is more accessible, two directors sharing their favorite movie theater reaction moments. Then it takes a sharp turn, & the entire second half is the two of them geeking out hardcore over obscure British cinema that no one will have heard of.

It was great though, when I got home I picked one of their recommendations & ended up watching Strongroom (1962), which turned out to be fucking fantastic. You can find the whole movie on youtube.

Thanks for this, went for a long walk last night & ended up listening to the whole thing. The first half is more accessible, two directors sharing their favorite movie theater reaction moments. Then it takes a sharp turn, & the entire second half is the two of them geeking out hardcore over obscure British cinema that no one will have heard of.

It was great though, when I got home I picked one of their recommendations & ended up watching Strongroom (1962), which turned out to be fucking fantastic. You can find the whole thing on youtube.

Great to hear, glad you enjoyed it.

Back