Media 3 minutes of Maycee Barber punching and kicking the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kind of shit we were used to see in the early days of UFC, between 1993 and 1996.
I just can't fathom the fact that some simps are happy to pay $70+ for cards full of low-level MMA fights like these. They look like little girls clumsily trying to imitate their dad

I like WMMA and I have been a pretty vocal supporter of Amanda Nunes, but I can't help to gloat everytime Barber looks bad and/or losses. Can't stand fake black belts.
Personality wise she seems like a lost cause, lets hope she improves her techniques and goes balls? to the wall like she used to do. She was very hesitant after she got clipped early, but started to turn it on at the end.

I like WMMA and I have been a pretty vocal supporter of Amanda Nunes, but I can't help to gloat everytime Barber looks bad and/or losses. Can't stand fake black belts.
Agreed, this isn’t a wmma thing. This is a bad technique thing compounded with an undeserved hype train. Whether man or woman it deserves to be pointed out.

I'll be honest she doesn't look clueless when she is throwing. She looked scared AF engaging close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back