3 of Kabibs corner off to jail.

hope they have a longggggggggggg longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg night

stupid people do stupid shit like drinking alcohol

They should be let off.

They let Conor off and he did the exact same shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Conor actually attacked an innocent person.

Danis/Conor aren't innocent in this.

Of course they are brown/muslims/not rich.....They are fucked.....Rich White Privilege, ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
So I didn't actually get to see this part (technical difficulties at BWW). What happened? Did they really get in and start hitting on Conor?

They should let off.

They let Conor off and he did the exact same shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Conor actually attacked an innocent person.

Of course they are brown/muslims/not rich.....They are fucked.....Rich White Privilege, ladies and gentlemen.

Aren't they all Russian? That's about as Caucasian as you can get.

They should let off.

You can’t be this stupid, right? Conor was arrested and is currently being sued for assault. Assault is a crime. In fact, Conor’s friends from the bus incident were denied visa’s. The same should happen to all of Khabib’s team that decided to assault people.

They should let off.

<36>

The real world loves weak people like you to feast on.

So I didn't actually get to see this part (technical difficulties at BWW). What happened? Did they really get in and start hitting on Conor?
Yeah. Two of them attacked him in the octagon.

Khabib doesn't get his belt.

Khabib has 100% of his purse being witheld.

Khabib is having his team locked up and sent to prison.

WHAT A WIN FOLKS! IT'S A HUGE WIN!

Conor Threw the first punch, that's why they attacked Conor

Khabib jumped into the crowd and attacked one of the cornermen. While this was happening people jumped into the Octagon and began attacking Conor.

They are all fucked. Conor is fine and has already been paid, while 100% of Khabibs payout is being witheld and 3 of his corernmen are currently in jail.

And Released already according to Dana. Conor is not pressing charges.

They were released because Conor didn't want to press charges... At least he was a man in this one.

Props to Conor for not pressing charges. Keeping it real.

Khabib should be fined and face a suspension of sorts, but he didn't really do any damage to that cock smooch Dannis. But the corner guys who leaped in and hit Conor deserve punishment in a severe way.

but Conor fans shouldn't throw stones when Conor himself jumped into the octagon after a fight and made physical contact with an official after a fight in another organization

Dana just said Conner isn't pressing charges. Wonder why they were arrested.

Conor didn't press charges, unlike Chiesa.

The three men were released because Conor wouldn't press charges.

Those two fighters that attacked Conor are being cut by Dana White and I quote "They will never fight in the UFC..."

Back