3 separate incidents of violence, 1 Trump response

Christians are being killed by ISIS, just like Jews, atheist, muslims, hindus or any other religion. They kill everyone and everything.......but by far they kill muslims mostly. Im not interested in Trump tweeting me this, the question is what he will do. We dont need another talker scoring political points

When Christmas markets are being assaulted, churches are being bombed and priests are being beheaded, the Christians required some emotional support from a leader, to display that they have not been abandoned or forgotten. Most politicians are afraid to "invoke" the idea that there are religiously fueled attacks going on.

He only needs to work with the governments of Syria and Iraq to bring an end to the instabilities there, and seek to hasten the process of returning all refugees and immigrants back to their respective countries, once they've been stabilized.

Yeah muslims kill each other in their godforsaken desert hellhole

I guess my analogy is that I expect there to be poop in my toilet but when there's a shit on my kitchen table, then I have concern
Truth told.

Mosque gets shot up.

Trump: Christians are being attacked in their communities, and places of worship.

WR bots: Fake news. Hillary lost get over it.
Not all of the violence is directed at Christians, however Islam is the most violent religion on earth.

I think it's safe to assume a lot of people at a Christmas market are Christians.

Mainly because there are plenty of Christians in Germany, as Christmas itself really has little to do with Christianity. Most of the Christmas traditions are pagan in origin. Due to those pagan origins, and things being in direct conflict with Christianity (not least the excessive spending on luxury), it's more a western holiday that's celebrated by more than Christians. It's more apparent in the countries where assimilation didn't manage to change the name of the holiday to something relating to Christ.

Yeah muslims kill each other in their godforsaken desert hellhole

I guess my analogy is that I expect there to be poop in my toilet but when there's a shit on my kitchen table, then I have concern

Let me guess, you never gave a fuck when the U.S. killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims, right?

ISIS and all the extremist shit is basically one of the long term consequences of an imperialistic foreign policy. You fucked up, you'll never admit it, and now you want to kill yourself out of it. Doesn't surprise me though, it seems to be the norm for posters like you.

Let me guess, you never gave a fuck when the U.S. killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims, right?

ISIS and all the extremist shit is basically one of the long term consequences of an imperialistic foreign policy. You fucked up, you'll never admit it, and now you want to kill yourself out of it. Doesn't surprise me though, it seems to be the norm for posters like you.
Except, it's not and you're completely wrong.

It's called for in the religion, is apart of a global jihad and will continue until every last person has accepted Allah as God and Muhammad as his messenger. Straight from the horses mouth, it will continue until a global caliphate has been established (as foretold by Muhammad) or Islam is destroyed.

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/the-islamic-state-e2809cdacc84biq-magazine-1522.pdf

Except, it's not and you're completely wrong.

It's called for in the religion, is apart of a global jihad and will continue until every last person has accepted Allah as God and Muhammad as his messenger. Straight from the horses mouth, it will continue until a global caliphate has been established (as foretold by Muhammad) or Islam is destroyed.

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/the-islamic-state-e2809cdacc84biq-magazine-1522.pdf

Except that's not the only possible outcome. While it's not the exact same thing we in the west tamed the Christians to abandon large parts of the rules in their Bible and now live more according to more modern, secular philosophies.

Whether we'll get there with Islam, and if so how, is a more difficult question but we clearly have plenty of muslims in the world living normal western lives and still call themselves muslims. Even if you don't think that aligns with the Quran that's pretty irrelevant since you'll be hard pressed finding Christians that live according to the Bible. The "everyone are the same" stance is exactly like the one the Islamic extremists have.

Except that's not the only possible outcome. While it's not the exact same thing we in the west tamed the Christians to abandon large parts of the rules in their Bible and now live more according to more modern, secular philosophies.

Whether we'll get there with Islam, and if so how, is a more difficult question but we clearly have plenty of muslims in the world living normal western lives and still call themselves muslims. Even if you don't think that aligns with the Quran that's pretty irrelevant since you'll be hard pressed finding Christians that live according to the Bible. The "everyone are the same" stance is exactly like the one the Islamic extremists have.
More cuckery bullshit from you.

Difference between Islam and Christianity?

The vile parts of Christianity come from the old testament, then their messiah comes and Jesus's message trumps that. So there is a rational for Christians to abandon the horrible shit that accompanies the bible.

In Islam, it's the reverse. It starts out as a peaceful message in Mecca, and ends up as a political tyranny in Medina.

We have made mistakes. We have given people around the world legitimate reasons to be our enemies. But ya know...it really doesn't matter. Were not going to just sit around and let people kill us no matter how much we might deserve it.

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with his statements on this.

The left and the apologist are not going to like it because it's not an Obama style apology making the west just as bad and our fault.

More cuckery bullshit from you.

Difference between Islam and Christianity?

The vile parts of Christianity come from the old testament, then their messiah comes and Jesus's message trumps that. So there is a rational for Christians to abandon the horrible shit that accompanies the bible.

In Islam, it's the reverse. It starts out as a peaceful message in Mecca, and ends up as a political tyranny in Medina.

If you want your childish insults to have effect you should perhaps not have ruined your credibility so much in our last discussion.

The Christians have certainly not been able to unite behind the message of peace that Jesus came with. Christianity committed all sorts of bad things in attempts to control the population in our history, as well as building Churches and wealth despite that Jesus said they shouldn't, so yes, we had to tame them.

I also already wrote that Christianity and Islam is not the same, and whether the same thing can happen is hard to answer, but apparently you're bad at reading as well so you had to repeat it and pretend it's an argument against the same statement. I guess it's to be expected with someone with similarly single-minded views as these religious extremists.

If you want your childish insults to have effect you should perhaps not have ruined your credibility so much in our last discussion.

The Christians have certainly not been able to unite behind the message of peace that Jesus came with. Christianity committed all sorts of bad things in attempts to control the population in our history, as well as building Churches and wealth despite that Jesus said they shouldn't, so yes, we had to tame them.

I also already wrote that Christianity and Islam is not the same, and whether the same thing can happen is hard to answer, but apparently you're bad at reading as well so you had to repeat it and pretend it's an argument against the same statement. I guess it's to be expected with someone with similarly single-minded views as these religious extremists.
How did I 'ruin my credibility"?

Again, they (violent/theiving Christians) were going against the teachings of Christ. With ISIS, they are doing precisely what Muhammed advocated. If you can't see this, well... you sir are an idiot.

How did I 'ruin my credibility"?

Again, they (violent/theiving Christians) were going against the teachings of Christ. With ISIS, they are doing precisely what Muhammed advocated. If you can't see this, well... you sir are an idiot.

You know well why. Because you came with a bunch of fake stories and facts, which made no sense to anyone that gave it a thought and was easily verified as false. And then I still had to call you out on admitting it when you tried to dishonestly ignore it and change the subject. That's lack of credibility.

You managed to touch on my point and then still completely fail at getting it. My point from the beginning was that Christians have distorted the Bible both in ways of oppression and in ways to live up to the more lenient ways of modern times, which came from secular philosophy and not religion. We also see that some muslims are insane fanatics and some live in the western world just like normal people, which shows that they too can disregard things in their religion since both can't be products of the exact same thinking. That is ample evidence that there's more than one road to travel for muslims, just like everyone else. Of course those of a fanatical mind don't care about evidence.

You know well why. Because you came with a bunch of fake stories and facts, which made no sense to anyone that gave it a thought and was easily verified as false. And then I still had to call you out on admitting it when you tried to dishonestly ignore it and change the subject. That's lack of credibility.

You managed to touch on my point and then still completely fail at getting it. My point from the beginning was that Christians have distorted the Bible both in ways of oppression and in ways to live up to the more lenient ways of modern times, which came from secular philosophy and not religion. We also see that some muslims are insane fanatics and some live in the western world just like normal people, which shows that they too can disregard things in their religion since both can't be products of the exact same thinking. That is ample evidence that there's more than one road to travel for muslims, just like everyone else. Of course those of a fanatical mind don't care about evidence.
I honestly don't remember what you're talking about.

Oy vey, lots of conjecture here. I don't even care at this point, it'll be interesting watching your country be destroyed.

I honestly don't remember what you're talking about.

Oy vey, lots of conjecture here. I don't even care at this point, it'll be interesting watching your country be destroyed.

Lol, I'm sure you don't.

No, there's no conjecture since I'm only presenting evidence and no prediction. You, on the other hand, said that one way was the only possible way, so you're again being a hypocrite. Can't be a bad thing when someone like that disapproves of you.

Lol, I'm sure you don't.

No, there's no conjecture since I'm only presenting evidence and no prediction. You, on the other hand, said that one way was the only possible way, so you're again being a hypocrite. Can't be a bad thing when someone like that disapproves of you.
Seriously, no fucking clue. Probably in your mind you really believe you "owned me". Kind of funny, to be honest.:D

Lots of quality evidence there. I'm sure you know what that word means. :rolleyes:

Seriously, no fucking clue. Probably in your mind you really believe you "owned me". Kind of funny, to be honest.:D

Lots of quality evidence there. I'm sure you know what that word means. :rolleyes:

Oh, it was really funny. But perhaps my answer to you disappeared in the Swedish Internet censoring, right?

It's funny to see you try to continue a debate that you've not only been proven wrong in but also said that you had no interest in anymore. You clearly can't handle failure, can you? I guess that's why you were dishonest before and had to be called out before admitting that you were wrong. But you can keep digging if you want

Oh, it was really funny. But perhaps my answer to you disappeared in the Swedish Internet censoring, right?

It's funny to see you try to continue a debate that you've not only been proven wrong in but also said that you had no interest in anymore. You clearly can't handle failure, can you? I guess that's why you were dishonest before and had to be called out before admitting that you were wrong. But you can keep digging if you want
I remember now! The one where you couldn't do math! That was great!

I'll watch for the laughs.

Back