30-26 and 30 - 24 what the hell!

nate-quarry-rock.gif

I mean I could see arguments for 10-8, but disappointed he didn't get the finish.

I didn’t see the fight but read the play by play and it didn’t seem like a total beatdiwn

I didn’t see the fight but read the play by play and it didn’t seem like a total beatdiwn

It was a complete and total beat down.

There were multiple times were Gary could/should have gotten the fight stopped, but he didn't pull the trigger and looked a little risk averse.

To be clear, he completely and utterly dominated him with complete impunity. He took zero damage and was sending Magny to the mat multiple times each round. He didn't truly go for a finish until the final seconds of the third though.

Did Magny land anything at all? I can’t remember.

It was a complete and total beat down.

There were multiple times were Gary could/should have gotten the fight stopped, but he didn't pull the trigger and looked a little risk averse.

To be clear, he completely and utterly dominated him with complete impunity. He took zero damage and was sending Magny to the mat multiple times each round. He didn't truly go for a finish until the final seconds of the third though.

Have we ever seen a 30 - 24 let alone a 30 -26 round in the UFC before?
Asking a friend.
Holy shit!

30-26 most definitely. It's just winning all rounds and having a 10-8

I can’t stand Garry, but it was the right score

Garry put Magny down multiple times with leg kicks and had him hobbling along the fence like wounded prey the entire fight. 30-24 was definitely a realistic scorecard. The fight wasn't remotely close and the ref honestly could have stopped it a few times where Magny was hobbling along in borderline tears from the pain.

I was surprised by the score, but it was definitely dominant for Garry.

Did Magny land anything at all? I can’t remember.

If he did it would have been very insignificant.

All respect to Magny, he took a short notice fight against an undefeated striker who was pretty much a nightmare matchup for him. He will legit fight anybody.

I wanted Magny to do better. Been a fan of his for a long time. He'll fight anybody.

Back