30 fights in 2 years (record?)

Probably fought many mine workers and taxi drivers in that stretch

And then he comes to the UFC, and has only fought 5 times in 3 years, further proving western society makes people lazy

Nah, when you live in third world shit holes and eat dirt for dinner fighting three times a week seems fine. Western society makes normal people who dont have to kill themselves to survive. (not that some dont struggle)

Colin something.
I thought maybe but he was never that active... Not sure of the guy I'm thinking of ever fought in the UFC. Think he has like 15 fights in 10 months but could be wrong, was something crazy like that tho and he was crazy looking.

p4p #1 for sure

he might be able to beat my 64 year old uncle by decision

Probably fought many mine workers and taxi drivers in that stretch

And then he comes to the UFC, and has only fought 5 times in 3 years, further proving western society makes people lazy
No one can touch Travis Fulton's record. He'd "compete" in those amateur shows where you can sign a waiver and fight a random guy at the same weight (I don't know if that's still a thing). He would do it to hurt un trained guys.

Shaun Lomas fighting 21 times in 2010 is a worthy mention, up against a few guys who went to fight in UFC/Bellator/PFL etc too

Rickson Gracie has a 401-0 record. At least 300 of those were made up or won in a few minutes using just his brain power

Thats what you believe? Wheres the documents
Why would you think Nuerdanbieke was in on it? There is literally no reason to think that.
The accusation is not that the fight was fixed, but that people with inside knowledge were making bets on a compromised fighter.

Maybe a record in MMA. Not boxing though.

Harry Greb went 45 and 0 in 1919.

I use to train with a young dude that accumulated that many fights in two years

He would fight at least 1-3x a month. There was a steady local org that threw a monthly show, plus surrounding orgs would throw in shows so he stayed busy

He had to repeat his senior year in High School but by that time he was 30-1 ammy and the wrestling team would NOT allow him to be on it LoL

He faded out quick though, his ceiling was making to Bellator (Bjorn) and getting eliminated in the first round of a BW $100k/TS tourney :(

I feel like it's "asshole" in an endearing kinda way. Not literally, as in the hole of an ass, between the buttcheeks.
d861d2f8-c2a5-4c42-8af2-1834567b4eb1_text.gif

Jon Jones would beat 50 sherdoggers a day except me and couple of other real men in here

Back