• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Ray Longo seems sleazy.

Maybe it's the way he looks, I don't know. I just can't seem to help but feel like he's a huge prick.

I like almost everyone except for:

Conor
Rhonda
Colby
Jones

giphy.gif

Jon Jones
Conor McGregor
Ronda Rousey
Brock Lesnar
Colby Covington
Israel Adesanya
Paulo Costa
Darren Till
Kevin Lee
Cody Garbrandt
Dominick Cruz
Jason Parillo
Tito Ortiz
Edmond Tarverdyan
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Mike Winklejohn
Mike Perry
Johnny Walker
Niko Price
Abdul Razak Alhassan
Don Frye
Tank Abbott
Dada 5000

You tryna get us banned chief?

“The catch is you have to explain why you dont and try not to be too much of an asshole about it.“

If you follow this simple instruction you will be fine

TS making a thinly veiled "get sherdoggers to vent and slander fighters so they get yellow card'd"

<{anton}><[analyzed}>

90% of the amswers will include Colby Covington in it.
MMA community is truly emotionally invested in Colby this shows how big of a star he is

I like Colby since he is actively being annoying without being a violent asshat outside the ring.

Dick Pills: Makes a fighter piss hot
Current UFC Gloves: Eye Pokes
Dana White: Pink Faced Clown
USADA: Joke
Proper 12: Whiskey for the uneducated
Just Bleed Guy: well actually nothing wrong with him.
The Fertittas: for selling the UFC
Reebok: Fighter Gear is lame
Sherdog: Since 2003 I have only had one account, 1 thread deleted ( Lesnar beating Couture ) and has never gotten a yellow card.

I dislike

Perry
Covindumb
JBJ
Conor
Garbrandt

Karyn Bryant
Dana White

Hype jobs like Adesanya also people like Robin Black. And the ones saying 'you know' too often such as Danny Segura. Wouldn't mind when Ali Abdelaziz gets out of MMA.

Back