3x PhD Earner vs. Evolution

Thai Domi

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
A.E. Wilder-Smith earned 3 Ph.Ds. I know all you Christ haters love "acedemics," so be comforted. This guy is a legit brainiac, and far more credentialed than anyone you can throw up.

There is no evidence, whatsoever, in any science, that matter will organize itself.

...spontaneous biogenisis could not take place.

Dr. A.E Wilder-Smith was a 3x PhD earner who believed in the Genesis account of creation and rejected Darwinian evolution.

Intellectual prowess is SD's measuring stick in this debate. AEWS earned 3 PhDs, and he's a young Earth creationist.

Looking forward to watching some Sherdog acedemics trying to prove him wrong.

I guess if you present it to us with enough anger we'll believe the Earth is younger than our own species. The nice thing about the scientific method is that it doesn't care what kind of letters are in front of your name.

Ben Carson is a successful neurosurgeon and he still has beliefs that make him a nutcase. It's possible for an intelligent person to have crazy ass beliefs.

Last edited:
Meh, one of my general maxims is "there is always someone smarter than you that believes something you think is stupid, so show respect even if you disagree.". Don't hold to it in forums, but it's a good rule for life.

Color me convinced!

P.S. - appeal to "authority" doesn't prove jack-fuckin'-shit, son.

I guess if you present it to us with enough anger we'll believe the Earth is younger than our own species. The nice thing about the scientific method is that it doesn't care what kind of letters are in front of your name.

I believe his point is that even educated people, with proper credentials, can interpret the data differently. What's interesting is that you want to dismiss the claims of the non-believers immediately. Considering you posted your response as quickly as you did, it's obvious you didn't actually watch the video.

Oh, but it does. The atheistic materialist communuty demands higher degrees when we're citing science. The video I posted is from a 3x PhD earner, so the establishment must listen.

Color me convinced!

P.S. - appeal to "authority" doesn't prove jack-fuckin'-shit, son.

Unless you are yourself a credentialed scientist and have studied the issue with all the rigor of a professional, then by holding to a belief in the truth of evolutionary theory, you are yourself appealing to authority. You are basically saying, "All those scientists who told me it was true, I'm gonna believe them."

Oh, but it does. The atheistic materialist communuty demands higher degrees when we're citing science. The video I posted is from a 3x PhD earner, so the establishment must listen.
Is this a strawman combined with an argument from authority? That's a solid fallacy you're slinging there. It would be nice if there were no politics among scientists, but at least science itself is apolitical. It's a very nice safeguard that ensures the truth will come out even if we fail as people.

Some of the smartest academics, businessmen and entrepreneurs out there fake being religious just for the networking and clientele that comes along with being part of a congregation.

You can latch onto their nuts all you want and it still won't prove anything -- with or without sincerity.

A little tip... just live your fuckin' life and don't spend so much time trying to find grand old answers to grand old questions.

You aren't the first nor the last to think their powers of persuasion and argumentation can sway the masses on this topic.

It's not worth spending a whole day out on a lake when you come home with nothing but a minnow.

At least being a fisher of fish usually involves being drunk. This preaching shit gets old quickly.

For all of you people suggesting this guy is just a nutcase or faking his position...do you have any evidence that matter can organize itself?

For all of you people suggesting this guy is just a nutcase or faking his position...do you have any evidence that matter can organize itself?

Why, our lord and savior Neil DeGrasse Tyson said it can. Trust unto him as unto our lord Science!

mike-tyson-1-745417.jpg

So a chemist believed the earth was 6000 years old, and evolution was a hoax. He wrote books about it. That were widely disproven.

Just because you are a genius in one area, does not mean you are a genius in another.

And I know you will not believe this TS, but most people do not believe the earth is billions of years old because one person says it is. They believe it because it is a massive scientific consensus with tons of evidence for, and almost nothing to the contrary.

Of course you do not care about that. You have convinced yourself of the 'evils' of evolution and old earth, as depicted by you constantly bringing it up as some sort of atheistic belief, again despite most major religions agreeing with the scientific consensus.

Any dummy with money and time on his hands can get a phd.

So a chemist believed the earth was 6000 years old, and evolution was a hoax. He wrote books about it. That were widely disproven.

Just because you are a genius in one area, does not mean you are a genius in another.

And I know you will not believe this TS, but most people do not believe the earth is billions of years old because one person says it is. They believe it because it is a massive scientific consensus with tons of evidence for, and almost nothing to the contrary.

Of course you do not care about that. You have convinced yourself of the 'evils' of evolution and old earth, as depicted by you constantly bringing it up as some sort of atheistic belief, again despite most major religions agreeing with the scientific consensus.

Yep, like that neuroscientist in that rogan podcast. Was trying to defend his mcdojo. Came across as an absolute idiot with rogan seeming the much more knowledgable and wiser voice.
College dropout Rogan who wouldn't have been able to pass a semester of the scientists undergrad....

Different fields.

Yep, like that neuroscientist in that rogan podcast. Was trying to defend his mcdojo. Came across as an absolute idiot with rogan seeming the much more knowledgable and wiser voice.
College dropout Rogan who wouldn't have been able to pass a semester of the scientists undergrad....

Different fields.

Is that the Aikido guy?

Here, experiment for yourself.

1. Pick up rock
2. Let go of rock
3. Watch matter organise itself

Evolution is a fact, it's a law, it's so obvious! The alternative is childish and simply makes no sense.
So much evidence for evolution happening, not one piece of evidence in the last 6000 yrs for creation! It's overwhelming isn't it?

I remember someone mentioning once of a European country which are majority atheists and mock religion, but polling suggested the majority of the country believed in faeries living in the forests.

Back