Media 4-8 weeks until Whittaker can return to training.

So that's what, a minimum of 4 months before he can fight again?

I'm thinking rebook this fight for June?

Seems like Bobby prefers summer fights lately.

this is starting to feel like some Cain shit unfortunately..

he just came off surgery going Into the 2nd Yoel fight and I feel he wasn't at his absolute best.

Now this

which Whittaker are we going to see when he comes back

Winner of Andy/Addy vs Kelvin for the interim. Do it. Don't have to wait that long to have a champion.

Is a strip in order? He hasn’t defended in a year

and even that wasn't actually a defense. Actually, the last time the Undisputed MW belt was on the line was GSP vs. Bisping. then they just gave it to whittaker, and then it wasn't on the line in the Whittaker vs. yoel rematch. Crazy

If you ain’t active gtfo. There needs to be a minimum fight amount.

They should have made tonight's main event an interim title fight. It seems the belt is going to be sidelined for at least another six months.

and even that wasn't actually a defense. Actually, the last time the Undisputed MW belt was on the line was GSP vs. Bisping. then they just gave it to whittaker, and then it wasn't on the line in the Whittaker vs. yoel rematch. Crazy

To think how the Middleweight Division would be right now if Rockold wasn't being a fucking taint and took Bisping seriously smh.

So that's what, a minimum of 4 months before he can fight again?

That would be kind of stupid. He's already gone through a training camp for Gastelum, no need to do one again. They should just give them enough time to cut the weight again.

To think how the Middleweight Division would be right now if Rockold wasn't being a fucking taint and took Bisping seriously smh.
Lol seriously... I loved seeing Bisping Ko his smug face at the time but damn now I wish Luke would have just taken care of business..

They should have made tonight's main event an interim title fight. It seems the belt is going to be sidelined for at least another six months.

That would have been pretty unfair on Kelvin though considering he had made weight and was good to fight. He'd have lost his shot at the title through no fault of his own.

Reschedule for UFC 236

UFC 236 Main Card

Whittaker vs Gastelum
Romero vs Costa
Stipe vs Oleynik
Lee vs Makhachev
Rockhold vs Corey Anderson

Better to find a different career. Have no time for him.

Back