Crime 4 dead, multiple injured, after a gunwoman opened fire at the Covenant School in Nashville

Are you arguing any act of evil against youthful innocents is your definition of 'crazy,' which you refuse to define?
Or legally insane?
Or psychologically psychotic?

Because I don't think anyone but LGBTQ-zealots would argue that transsexualism is a form of psychosis, because it used to be recognized as a psychosis by real psychotherapists. Unfortunately, its now a frame of mind that leftists see an advantage in promoting to the masses.

And some kids & adults got murdered for it. Who cares?
As long as the social engineering is promoted you may have to break some eggs, right?

No - we are talking about a very specific case, not "any act".. you know, the specific one the thread is about.

And I didn't say that being trans was the main sign of being psychotic either - murdering children obviously is - although being trans probably played a part overall in her mind and development as a person socially which caused problems.. her going to murder children that she has no connection to was a clear sign of being psychotic.. imagine being so devastatingly angry at children that have zero connection to you whatsoever.

You can try to purposefully conflate everything I've said to fit your narrative - I never said "who cares" to murder lol - I said I don't care about this psycho dirtbag's mumblings in her journal.

Last edited:
Well, what is more likely. some grand scheme from the illuminati really in charge that they dont want you to read their manifesto cause it doesnt fit some deranged narrative, or because they feel there is a chance it will inspire others?

Then why do they release the other manifestos? What makes this one special?

Why was this thread bumped? Is there some update?

Rachel Dolezal ain’t got shit on this crazy bitch.

How you a white woman but identify as a racist black man and then go on a shooting spree

And also killed a black man and used the word F@ggot as a pejorative.

Pretending nothing was planned against white peoples. Dipshit? I see you still got the name calling card as your weapon since your arguments are non existent.
What argument do you think we are having? You are holding both sides of this debate on your own there bud. I guess I’ve really hurt your feelings in the past. I honestly don’t remember you at all though.

Pretty obvious this manifesto and motive do not fit the official narrative being promoted and encouraged, it harms the narrative by giving an example of what it can foment in mentally unstable people (i.e. people who subscribe to the narrative)...

Why are they so freaked out about the White-hating psycho's manifesto being leaked???

Back