News .

NO way his skinny ass can cut 15 and be competitive at ww.
No way

Nah. He’s all power no brains. I’m a fan. I’ll always watch his fights, but he’s not getting that belt.

I'm mainly amused that you hate women.

"Women suck"
-Special123

Stay mad forever, my sweet little donkey.

Did you catch how awful Nunes is with a bit of athleticism that kind of knows how to throw a jab?

The elite women are roughly at the level of athletic males with 6 months training. Amateur males don’t fight 5x5 minute rounds. Ditto boxing rounds are reduced.

Shorter rounds are a sensible recommendation to enhance a sport that really struggles with quality

I’ll catch you when Kevin Holland starts causing problems down a weight division

Did you catch how awful Nunes is with a bit of athleticism that kind of knows how to throw a jab?

The elite women are roughly at the level of athletic males with 6 months training. Amateur males don’t fight 5x5 minute rounds. Ditto boxing rounds are reduced.

Shorter rounds are a sensible recommendation to enhance a sport that really struggles with quality

I’ll catch you when Kevin Holland starts causing problems down a weight division

The fight was fine. Keep crying about women.

<36>

"Women suck"
-Special123

I already caught you. I hope the best for Holland and for you in your journey. Take care Special123 and don't let your anger get the better of you.

Back