• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media .

His hair will outlast his MMA career anyway.

timestamped

Damn rougher hairline than I was expecting lol

First off, ??????. Secondly, if he does go (really) bald, which it doesn´t look like he will, he can pay homage to Hulk Hogan. How many long-haired flowing skullets are there in MMA? That would get me onboard his hype wagon.

grandpa-munster.jpg

Grandpa Munster's hairline is probably closer to Khabib's than Paddy's because while it has a widow's peak, the lack of recession at his age looks elite here.

Paddys only 27 and his hairlines going deep in the sides. Doubt it sees many more christmases

View attachment 950832

crash diets can expediate male pattern hair loss and Paddy cuts 40 lbs of weight at least once a year.

my hair started thinning at age 27 from really bad dieting (intermittent + caloric restriction + plant-based).

Also, someone on this forum, who seemed very knowledgeable, said that, in many cases, receding hair lines don't follow a consistent and gradual pattern that you would expect.

For example, someone's hairline would recede, and then it would stop receding for a long while.

I'm convinced anyone who cares this much about hairlines or knows the Norwood scales is bald/balding themselves

Paddys main trademark is seriously the hair lol. Hes been selling alot of wigs to fans in the shape of his hair. This is seriously a problem for his brand lol.
He can then just put on his wig.

Back