• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Last edited:
Look around his eyes and cheek area (common aging areas that get plastic surgery) Conor did something imo, maybe on jawline too.

I'm not sure about the jawline, but maybe he's using botox and skincare creams too.

I don't think so, probably a hair transplant though.

Tbh I think he looks decent like this without the beard, he should keep the look.

Reactions: MGS

Is it me or does Goobys face look odd? Seems like he did plastic surgery or some type of cosmetic treatments because his face wasn't like this before. Its not bad by any means, he clearly did some top of the line treatments but you can tell he did something.

He aged
He cut off his beard

You're thinking too much into it

Is it me or does Goobys face look odd? Seems like he did plastic surgery or some type of cosmetic treatments because his face wasn't like this before. Its not bad by any means, he clearly did some top of the line treatments but you can tell he did something.

Partying and aging does that and he looks tired.

0_2015-Australian-Open-Day-11.jpg

All I see is the GOAT

Really weird to make a thread about this but unsurprising given the obsession with Conor here

He shaved

No, he NEEDS plastic surgery, specifically, a nose job. That looks like a young Michael Jackson's nose.

Back