49-46 Zhang?

You think so? Was it the volume that had you score it for Pedro?
It was pretty damn close, the difference is the rounds I saw Pedro winning were close af could go either way for the judges, the round I saw Chito winning was very clear, cant say it was a robbery cos I understand the point some giving the fight to Chito, yep volume had a lot to do

You could have given the 4th to Amanda, not a crazy score.

49-45

three 10-9 to Zhang, one 10-8 to Zhang and one 10-9 to Lemos

50-43 is a good score. 49-45 is completely insane.
Not only but it is an unacceptable incompetence at that level

I said 50-43 out loud before they read the cards and was pleasantly smug upon hearing it
You got it right. If my memory serves me well Lemos landed a total of 20 or something strikes vs 300 everything else was nothing but stupid dominance.

10-8's seem to now have to basically be close to murder to earn, so I could see 10-9's because that's what judges usually do. I thought Zhang even won the round she took off, but it's not the most egregious score to give it to Lemos to throw her a bone. I've seen media score fights worse.

Suarez will beat Zhang so I'm expecting Yan is Zhsngs next fight.

Zhsng just out classed lemos 50 45 is correct score.

It was 49-45, not 49-46.

But that wasn't the worst card. They gave round 4 to Lemos, not a big deal

One judge scored it 50-44, and had round 5 a 10-9 round

That is a FAR worse card.

That judge should be fired immediately. Calling the last round 10-9 is the worst thing I've ever seen in MMA

It doesn't matter that it didn't matter. You have to do your job, and calling that a 10-9 round is absolutely criminal.
But giving a 10-9 to a 10-8 round is only a one-point swing.

Giving a 10-9 round to the wrong person is a two-point swing and is far more likely to lead to the wrong person winning.

10-8's seem to now have to basically be close to murder to earn, so I could see 10-9's because that's what judges usually do. I thought Zhang even won the round she took off, but it's not the most egregious score to give it to Lemos to throw her a bone. I've seen media score fights worse.
We should almost never see 10-8s. And I still find it hard to believe only one judge have her it

We should almost never see 10-8s. And I still find it hard to believe only one judge have her it
I agree because it's not practical. 95% of fights are 3 rounds. If you got a 10-8 from dropping someone in a round, you could lose 2 rounds by 10-9, lose most the last round and drop them and get a 10-8 and make a draw despite losing most the fight. It's same with why they don't give out penalties for fouls. They have only 3 rounds to go off of and it only really works if you have absolute winners for each round without degrees of winning.

It was 49-45, not 49-46.

But that wasn't the worst card. They gave round 4 to Lemos, not a big deal

One judge scored it 50-44, and had round 5 a 10-9 round

That is a FAR worse card.

That judge should be fired immediately. Calling the last round 10-9 is the worst thing I've ever seen in MMA

It doesn't matter that it didn't matter. You have to do your job, and calling that a 10-9 round is absolutely criminal.
Excellent points

Not one 10-8 round?

The 5th and first round is about as 10-8 as you can get.
Right! She dropped her hard (a near finish) then gnp’d the snot out of her for the rest of the round. I dont see how that is not a 10-8 or even a 10-7

Back