4chan is pissing off internet THOTs with "DignifAI"

Goblin is the perfect word.

He steals most of his material, but I guess his followers don't care.

i'm in general agreement with some of political views but yeah that dude's a total grifter in plain sight. recycles other people's materials and plays the clickbait game for money since creators get paid now.

Last edited:
Goblin is the perfect word.

He steals most of his material, but I guess his followers don't care.
Not only that, is that not a little boy in a dress holding a purse in the AI photo? I feel like if you’re a sad enough person to de-thot someone’s photos, you probably dislike that even more.

Sure, but like I said that takes it from being something I find amusing satire to just being reactionary and more malicious.
It's not like sexist humour is unusual for 4chan, it just strikes me as pathetic. It reeks of the sort of male insecurity I associate with incel/mgtow types.

For instance while I certainly wouldn't encourage the instagram behaviour here, the reactionary sexism in the picture on the right is obvious. I assume that's the "joke".

1707003236197578_collage_eUxsrBW5Vt.jpg

This picture is just straight racist.

6ObkIs6Jtqs_mw5mOYkz2E.jpg

This pic is of an Australian politician who was photoshopped by a newspaper into a croptop, giving her a boob job and removing her stomach tatts (they claimed it was an automatic feature of Photoshop, but Adobe called bullshit). There's nothing degenerate about her images, it's just 4chan doing the same thing as the newspaper but whacking her in a dirndl instead of a crop top, which seems to be some obsession of theirs.

1707029032446806_3CsGMQLRos.jpg

Agreed. Altering provocative images to be more "modest", as a form of trolling, is harmless fun IMO.

When you start altering mundane pics, to change the race of a baby, remove any ink, place them in what are clearly 1950's-esque tropes, etc, it's another thing entirely, and reeks of a coping mechanism for losers.

When you start altering mundane pics, to change the race of a baby, remove any ink, place them in what are clearly 1950's-esque tropes, etc, it's another thing entirely, and reeks of a coping mechanism for losers.
this makes zero sense and sounds bitter.

this makes zero sense and sounds bitter.

No, the meaning of my post was obvious. Dude's who are openly butthurt by interracial relationships, women having any ink at all, and who generally pine over some mythological 1950's woman...are probably mostly dude's who don't have much going for them in life, and cope with this type of stuff.

No, the meaning of my post was obvious. Dude's who are openly butthurt by interracial relationships, women having any ink at all, and who generally pine over some mythological 1950's woman...are probably mostly dude's who don't have much going for them in life, and cope with this type of stuff.
may have been obvious to you but still makes no sense. sounds like your own personal fan fiction you use to cope.

Imagine being a journalist and using the word 'chud'. Lmao.
That's just due to talking to their target audience. It's no different than the use of any other derisive sobriquet the likes of Faux News would use.

Pretty amusing; an interesting social commentary perhaps of pendulum swings and other issues.

I suppose the root cause of the internet era ETHOT explosion is simply the demand created by simps, and the ability for women to easily monetize their sexuality without engaging in outright physical sexual relations with others. I think there's something to be said about post-modern ethics not looking to stigmatize others for this kind of work and the demand that "prostitutes" be known as "sex workers" in attempts to destigmatize tapping this cash cow that I think if we're being honest, usually drives people to extreme misery and limited options a bit later in life when their looks fade and their replaced by the newer ETHOT model. Regardless, people in general will behave in ways that grant them rewards, and for better or worse, men will follow and simp for ETHOTs more than a "trad" girl.

It's kind of like the "women like asshole men" trope. There's an element of truth when people say this, I think any experienced man can cite some success with a not small % of the opposite sex with some "treat them rough, get the muff" approach.

I don't think this should be surprising though. Men point to the success of 50 Shades of Grey as proof women like to be dominated etc, and women will point to the plethora of examples where men completely over-emphasize physical beauty when evaluating a woman's worth. But reality is most all have some degree of carnal instincts that cause us to fantasize about these dynamics more so than a partner we want to bang because of their extreme intelligence. Down inside we know our Mr. or Mrs. Right to be the father/mother of our children isn't a BDSM master or insatiable whore, but we compartmentalize things into different buckets for different purposes.

Finally, the 4chan incel trope is really interesting how the mainstream has emphasized that the political right can't / doesn't attract sexual partners. I use to kind of go along with that trope, but then some folks I know who are left/far left brought up their personal challenges I know believe it's really a disingenuous thing used to pin a structural economic and social issue onto political opponents. The struggles people these days are having when it comes to coupling is a magnitude that really goes beyond this left wing/right wing silliness, and it's pretty amazing it creeped into mainstream society as more less solely a partisan political issue. I suppose that's probably because of the likes of Jordan Peterson etc who bring it up more and his leanings, but it's kind of obvious that tons of folks on the left are also having massive struggles in the relationship department and likely aren't happy and give up trying, but don't like to complain about it out loud for being labelled an incel or loser. It's probably also interesting that the term seems very misandrist; I suppose under the assumption that any woman can get sex if she wants to scrape the bottom of the barrel enough <45><{outtahere}>

Pretty amusing; an interesting social commentary perhaps of pendulum swings and other issues.

I suppose the root cause of the internet era ETHOT explosion is simply the demand created by simps, and the ability for women to easily monetize their sexuality without engaging in outright physical sexual relations with others. I think there's something to be said about post-modern ethics not looking to stigmatize others for this kind of work and the demand that "prostitutes" be known as "sex workers" in attempts to destigmatize tapping this cash cow that I think if we're being honest, usually drives people to extreme misery and limited options a bit later in life when their looks fade and their replaced by the newer ETHOT model. Regardless, people in general will behave in ways that grant them rewards, and for better or worse, men will follow and simp for ETHOTs more than a "trad" girl.

It's kind of like the "women like asshole men" trope. There's an element of truth when people say this, I think any experienced man can cite some success with a not small % of the opposite sex with some "treat them rough, get the muff" approach.

I don't think this should be surprising though. Men point to the success of 50 Shades of Grey as proof women like to be dominated etc, and women will point to the plethora of examples where men completely over-emphasize physical beauty when evaluating a woman's worth. But reality is most all have some degree of carnal instincts that cause us to fantasize about these dynamics more so than a partner we want to bang because of their extreme intelligence. Down inside we know our Mr. or Mrs. Right to be the father/mother of our children isn't a BDSM master or insatiable whore, but we compartmentalize things into different buckets for different purposes.

Finally, the 4chan incel trope is really interesting how the mainstream has emphasized that the political right can't / doesn't attract sexual partners. I use to kind of go along with that trope, but then some folks I know who are left/far left brought up their personal challenges I know believe it's really a disingenuous thing used to pin a structural economic and social issue onto political opponents. The struggles people these days are having when it comes to coupling is a magnitude that really goes beyond this left wing/right wing silliness, and it's pretty amazing it creeped into mainstream society as more less solely a partisan political issue. I suppose that's probably because of the likes of Jordan Peterson etc who bring it up more and his leanings, but it's kind of obvious that tons of folks on the left are also having massive struggles in the relationship department and likely aren't happy and give up trying, but don't like to complain about it out loud for being labelled an incel or loser. It's probably also interesting that the term seems very misandrist; I suppose under the assumption that any woman can get sex if she wants to scrape the bottom of the barrel enough <45><{outtahere}>

More or less agree with this post.

There is some truth to the "women like assholes" cliche. But I think it would be more accurate to say that "women like men with self-respect, who refuse to be treated like doormats".

Also, I dislike the colloquial use of the term "incel". The term literally means to be involuntarily celibate. Someone not being able to get laid isn't shameful; it just means they need to work on bettering themselves. The way the term is used, however, is meant to create an association between "incel" and "creep, loser, anti-social, misogynist", etc. There's no reason to add shame to that term, and probably pushes a lot of normal(but frustrated) young men to these fringe ideologies, that actually are harmful.

Back