Media 5’8 Michael Chandler with 5’10 Youtuber

IMG_5906.jpeg
joe rogan is 5’6 and has shoes on to make him 5’8. That means barefoot chandler is 5’6 max

Michael-Chandler-Conor-McGregor.png

floyd-conor-staredown-wednesday.jpg

Chandler might be a similar height to Floyd Mayweather.

Being tall doesn't make you a better person. A shorter person can have more heart, speed, and technique.

Where in the title does it say this thread is ghey? You’re definitely the one checking them out. The thread could have been anything.. Including Chandler with some hot female YouTuber in a string bikini. Even a simple “no homo” in the title would have been enough for me.

It’s not complicated. Put that in the title and I’m not clicking it. Give your head a shake, alright.

Stop playin

You know this thread is super ghey from the tip.

All sports inflate heights, including nba
These guys just measure wearing trainers and claim the height

I am 6'2 in my Nike air max and dress shoes!

Then they have the weird under-listed athletes sometimes like 5’11 Anderson Silva.

I never believed that 5' 8 bullshit. He looks really small not just small. Around 5' 6 tops

Meanwhile Sean fights at 135 at 6’ Chandler at least pushing himself fighting at a higher weight class. Fights r usually exciting with good engagement, not a point fighter. But yeah he looks compact.

The breaking of shins and inserting metal rods is pretty effective at gaining you 2-3 inches safely. You can do something about it, being a manlet is a choice.

no chance you can maintain the same athletic performance after that. that being said, this should be as necessary as gender affirming care. also i'm pretty sure it's femoral lengthening, not tibia/fibula

Back