5 minutes in and conor is embarrassing himself. smh

500k people watched live on YouTube alone and it was broadcast in the middle of Times Square

But tell me more how it wasn't entertaining lol. You all seemed to watch the whole thing.

Am I the only one who thought his voice sounded different

He just didnt sound like his usual self it was weird

He sounded more Irish than usual.

Probably because he was up there literally drinking his own whiskey.

He’s dialing in at this point. There’s very little finesse or subtlety to shtick.

But if people are still paying attention in large numbers, then it serves its purpose regardless of what you or I think.

We're going to get a different Conor this fight.

Hes angry and emotional - that can either work for you or against you.

This conference seemed off simply because there was no crowd. This has nothing to do with drug abuse or voice changes due to puberty.

Any press conference with no crowd and trash talk would look just as bad.

500k people watched live on YouTube alone and it was broadcast in the middle of Times Square

But tell me more how it wasn't entertaining lol. You all seemed to watch the whole thing.

"Tiny Tim was married three times, and had one daughter from his first marriage to the then 17-year-old Victoria Budinger- also known as "Miss Vicki"- at the age of 37. [14] Tiny Tim married Miss Vicki on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson on December 17, 1969, with 40 million people watching."

{<hhh]

Am I the only one who thought his voice sounded different

He just didnt sound like his usual self it was weird
Thicker accent from being around his native tongue more. Inherited linguistics got him. Oh yeah... he was also fucking drunk.

When Khabib was talking and he was making that sound effect like ''meh meh meh meh" was plain ugly to watch.

It just makes you realise that the sterotypes about these pikeys are true.

God, you fanboys defending him are so fucking cringy.

Will you kill yourself when Conor loses?

He is a young bombastic, charismatic fool that happens to be the greatest martial artist on the face of the earth

People love the Kardashians also, the only thing the numbers prove is just how pathetic and easily manipulated the general public is...

People love the Kardashians also, the only thing the numbers prove is just how pathetic and easily manipulated the general public is...

Wow such an intellectual. This is cage fighting lol. This isn't brain surgery. Those are the people that buy fights.

Thanks for watching though.

I stopped watching his bullshit a long time ago, I don't understand how people are entertained by it. Then again, people are dumb.

I don't believe in the whole 'the fight can be won at the press conference' rah rah. But so many threads about how non-entertaining the press conference was, Conor embarrassed himself, didn't look himself, etc, and at the same time no mention of Nurmagomedov's performance.

I may be throwing a curve ball here, but I think a lot of the McHATERZ/Khabieber's weren't impressed with his 'performance' There wasn't much else Nurmagomedov could say when Conor said he doesn't need to fight for the money.

We're going to get a different Conor this fight.

Hes angry and emotional - that can either work for you or against you

Yeah, because he's usually chilled and relaxed at other press conferences.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back