5 Weapons in Doomsday Scenario

M4
Colt Python
Esee RC-6
Wrecking bar
Biodiesel truck

Man in the past like 6 months I've learned a lot more about this shit (guns and knives and what have you) and my picks hold up pretty well. Maybe swap out the truck for a badass talking dog, and maybe trade the ESEE 6 for something a little bit more stainless. I can see rust being a problem.

1) H&K USP Tactical (9mm)

2) H&K MR556A1

3) CS Shanghai Shadow

4) CS Barong Machete

5) M68 Frag Grenades

BTW, I own everything except the frags. Anyone know where I can pick some up???

^_~

Mark_7_nuclear_bomb_at_USAF_Museum.jpg

Sensible
1- Ruger Redhawk .44
2- Marlin Model 1894 .44
3- Cold Steel Recon
4- E-Tool or Shovel
5- Slingshot for small game

1- glock 19 ( compact, reliable,easy to find 9mm ammo worldwide)
2- ak47 (good fire power, ammo is easy to find in europe, africa,asia)
3- kukri (good knife)
4- small shovel ( poop holes, building things)
5-mossberg 500

hand gun
the_gun_cog.jpg

rifle
nerf-guns-10-470-0409.jpg

knife
41O-Of9Q9fL.jpg

melee wep
FOAM_SWORD.jpg

misc
33.jpg

gonna die anyways mine as well have fun amirite?

If I'm on foot, my current Bug Out Bag (a nice, inconspicuous, non-Rambo looking, hiker's backpack) setup consist of an AK-47 with 100 rounds, a .22LR sidearm with 1100 rounds and a field knife. The AK-47 is for human aggressors & bigger game while the .22LR is for small game or laying down covering fire....maybe even self defense.

Whatever else weight that I can afford to carry would be reserved for food & water. Much more important than weapons. Neither would I want to be running around with a sword. Game over if it comes out of its scabbard and you fall on it.

My Bug Out Vehicle would have about 10x more ammo, a 12g, a couple of 9mm and a machete. And of course, still more concentration on food & water + other stuff. .22LR is probably going to be very valuable in such TEOTWAWAKI situations, especially when all the big game have been harvested (or toasted by nukes).

Shit is going down, son. You must choose 5 weapons in the following categories to defend yourself with. It is marshall law. Everyman for himself. End of world, doomsday shit. What are your 5 weapons in the following categories?

1- Handgun
2- Firearm (any gun)
3- Knife (has to be a knife)
4- Melee (any melee weapon)
5- Wildcard (any weapon ex: grenade, another gun, chainsaw)

Here are mine:

1- .44 Magnum revolver
2- M14
3- Bowie Knife
4- Katana
5- Hunting bow

yours?

First of all, it's MARTIAL law. So, I assume I'm going to be defending myself from other humans? Ok.
Handgun-Silenced USP .45. Why let them know where I am?
Firearm-I'll stick to what I could actually get as a civilian...I like the Ruger 44 Carbine, with some nice optics
Knife-As a hunter/camper/hiker, I just picked up a really nice knife, the Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife. Built in firesteel, whistle, etc. It's my new baby, I like it a lot
Melee-Big nice camping hatchet.
Wildcard-Ghillie suits, for me and the whole family.

1.- Sig Sauer 226 - Powerful, reliable, high capacity magazine, accurate.
2.- AK-74 with 4x sight. Ammunition is easier to get, at least here, in the western hemisphere, than the 7.62 the 47 uses. And it's lighter than the 47, a good point when you have to do a lot of running and sneaking.
3.- Swiss pocket knife. Compass, skinner, saw, lens (to make fire), etc. With all the other firepower available, the knife won't be used as a weapon often.
4.- Spear. Can be thrown, can be used to climb, can be used as a blunt weapon, can be easily repaired, can be broken and used to make a small fire, or used as a cruch or as a support/cast for a broken limb.
5.- Night vision goggles. Zombies won't be eating me at night, dude.

Handgun: Glock 22 RFT .40SW
Firearm: Select-fire Automat Khalashnikov
Knife: Zombie Tools Vakra
Melee: Zombie Tools Hellion
Misc: Zombie Tools Spit

fist-full-of-fuck-yeah-400.jpg

zombie_che_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
i'm revising my choices of guns.

i would take a glock 17 and an olympic arms K9. that way both my carbine and pistol would share magazines, including glock's 33 rounder. the more that i think about it, people have a point that 9mm is superior to .45 for zombies. any decent +p ammo should be sufficient when you need to head shot them anyways.

.32 Walther PPK. Good enough for James Bond, good enough for me.

walther-cp99-compact.jpg

AA-12: check the future weapons episode on youtube. If this gun was remotely realistic in Modern Warfare 2, the game wouldn't have been fun. Probably the filthiest handheld gun on the planet. You can load it with RPG shells....30 round drum mag. Basically, you can take out an entire neighborhood in less than a minute.

AA-12.jpg

Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife. A WW2 era classic. It's still sharp. It's still pointy. It would fuck your shit up.

_050607_193455.jpg

Mere. A traditional Maori weapon. I saw it on Deadliest Warrior last year.
One clean shot to the head....and the head becomes a pile of goo.

greenstone-patu.jpg

.50 Beowulf. Pretty much what you get when you cross an M4 and a Barrett.
Anything within 200 yards will explode on impact.

beowulf50calrifle3.jpg

LOL... wow.... can't help but be drawn into this...

73204.jpg

images-products-mr762-general-mr762-lg-3.jpg

esee-junglas-esjungko.jpg

mini-french-swept-hilt-rapier-710.jpg

(everyone is so worried about a zombie invasion, well I'm preparing myself realistically... get me a thrusting weapon which I can attack and kill from as far as possible!)
big.jpg

(ATN FIITS14... ohhhhh yeah...)

1- FN FiveseveN - High capacity, devastating cartridge
2- FN Scar Heavy
3- Serrated blade bowie
4- Hatchet
5- M204

Handgun - springfield 1911
Firearm - automatic shotgun (don't know too much about firearms)
Knife - tom brown tracker knife
Melee - ginunting (good enough to fight terrorists in the philippine jungles)
Wildcard -someone above posted NVG so i'll go with that (though i worry about care and maintenance)

1-Silenced FN FiveseveN
2- FN SCAR-16
3-Cold Steele 12 inch tainto
4- metal baseball bat?
5- CZ-75 SP01 Phantom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back