57 white supremacist gang members arrested in North Texas (Fried Chicken)

Falsedawn

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.fox4news.com/news/57-white-supremacist-gang-members-arrested-in-north-texas

57 white supremacist gang members arrested in North Texas

DALLAS (AP) - Federal authorities say dozens of people associated with white-supremacist gangs in North Texas have been arrested on charges of drug trafficking and also a kidnapping that included using a hatchet to chop off the victim's finger.

Authorities announced Monday that 57 people were charged in the conspiracies. Forty-two were arrested last week, nine were already in custody on unrelated charges and six others are being sought.

Glad to see we're getting the white supremacist thugs off our streets and into jails where they belong. Behold the master race everyone.

Also, they should not have sold meth and chopped off that person's finger, that was the wrong thing to do.

My question is, where were the good people telling them it was the wrong thing to do?

Are these real white supramesists? Or just guys who don’t feel guilty for being white?

Last edited:
This just in, white supremacists are bad. And stupid.

More at 10

I wonder if we'll see a downturn in posts

dont-fuck-with-6gkggb.jpg

http://www.fox4news.com/news/57-white-supremacist-gang-members-arrested-in-north-texas

Glad to see we're getting the white supremacist thugs off our streets and into jails where they belong. Behold the master race everyone.

Also, they should not have sold meth and chopped off that person's finger, that was the wrong thing to do.

My question is, where were the good people telling them it was the wrong thing to do?

Different culture, hard to judge.

Good news, but the AB and DWB started in prison in the first place.

Just to add to the OP (from the linked article as I was hoping they had the gang names):

"An indictment shows the defendants were members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, Dirty White Boys and other gangs."

- It's good to get all crime out of society regardless of skin color. I'm glad these criminal networks are being taken down! Making America even greater than before!

Also, bravo to FOX showing It's fair and balanced reporting. Bravo to TS for noticing it.

Just to add to the OP (from the linked article as I was hoping they had the gang names):

"An indictment shows the defendants were members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, Dirty White Boys and other gangs."

- It's good to get all crime out of society regardless of skin color. I'm glad these criminal networks are being taken down! Making America even greater than before!

Also, bravo to FOX showing It's fair and balanced reporting. Bravo to TS for noticing it.

You do know that local Fox stations aren't Fox News right?

{<jordan}

Also, I didn't say FOX news. I just said FOX.

And It's no CNN or NBC amirite folks?

Same parent company, no?

No, not the same parent company. Local stations are their own broadcast companies affiliated with Fox corporation via agreements to run fox programming.

No, not the same parent company. Local stations are their own broadcast companies affiliated with Fox corporation via agreements to run fox programming.

Kind of sounds like fairly close ties. Like saying a fry isn't from the potato.

Anyway, this veered off topic.

Back