Crime 77 year old American fatally shoots two climate change activists for blocking the road.

Yankards are obviously not sending their brighest or best. Panama needs to close it's borders to these criminals and send the rest of them back to their shithole country.

I thought this guy was born in Panama and held dual citizenship?

Wait, what?
OP copy/pasted the article.

The roadblocks have caused up to $80 million in daily losses to businesses and have shuttered schools nationwide for more than a week.

Seems like the risk is kind of inherent for anyone to pay attention to whatever these people were bitching about. If you make your little drum circle easily to avoid, nobody will pay attention to you, but if you're intentionally making yourself an unavoidable hassle to strangers that shuts down schools and costs local businesses $80 million, the attention you get may not be the attention you want.

Government should have frozen their bank accounts and the accounts of anybody donating to them imo.

As usual, you're completely uninformed on the topic. These people were protesting the government approval of a mining contact because it pollutes their groundwater. How exactly are they government shills?
Blah blah blah blah. I just read the thread sperg. Climate change is still fake and gay and enviromentalism is headed by multinational corporations.

You're a fucking asshole if you block roads to the point of choking off local businesses. I don't care what you're crying about. I don't agree at all how this guy pulled his gun out like that though. It's hard to hear if he was threatened first, and there's an odd edit right before the first person was shot. I'd need to see the unedited footage to confirm if it was cold blooded or if someone lunged at him. Still, the old man should be in prison for bringing it to this level. Those protestors should be jailed for a long time as well, with life altering fines as well.

agree 100% the protesters are total assholes frankly. blocking roads is total bs and if you get shot its kind of on you for being such an idiot.

and the guy has to go to prison for shooting them because unless someones life depended on him passing by he is willing to trade his whole life to kiil people.

What does that have to do with anything? More logic, less feelings bro.

You- posts some nonsense that shows you didn't even read the OP.
Me- points out that you don't know what you're talking about, as usual, and asks for clarification.
You- whatever, climate change is fake and gay
Me-are you a child?
You-use logic bro!

Seriously, are you in 8th grade? Because if not.. yikes.

Makes sense. The media on both sides have used heavy propaganda to dehumanize the other. Climate change is nature worship nonsense but nobody deserves to be killed for being a government shill.
I’m confused by this comment. At least in America nearly all politicians are being paid by fossil fuel industry. Which group are the shills? Genuinely curious what you meant

Me- points out that you don't know what you're talking about, as usual, and asks for clarification.
Me-are you a child?
You-use logic bro!

You allready said this. I read the thread and it said climate change activists in the title. Even if it didn't, that doesn't change what I said about climate change.

I’m confused by this comment. At least in America nearly all politicians are being paid by fossil fuel industry. Which group are the shills? Genuinely curious what you meant
Anybody pushing Gaia worship and most politicians.

Me-are you a child?
You-use logic bro!

Haha...damn

American goes abroad.
like how you can see the ejected bullet
s_topTEMP425x425-2976.jpeg
Dude doesn't even look angry. He looks almost bored as he's shooting the aggressors.

I expected him to be pissed like Dirty Harry.

dirty-harry-action.gif

Sure, right after you post a convincing argument using logic to back up your claim that climate change is gay
Just what I thought. You forgot to mention that I said it is fake as well. Still waiting.

Two questions come to mind:

What is the best way to handle a road block by people not wearing uniforms, anywhere south of Texas?

What is better, sell your house so that you can live on one floor of an old age home, never to go outdoors again, made to ingest antipsychotics, until your money runs out, at which point you get medical assistance in dying OR spend the rest of your life in prison?

I've seen enough road rage on the Internet to change my habits. Not worth getting shot or seriously injured over your ego. Now blocking a road and escalating a situation with a guy pointing a gun at you is a good way to get shot. It's not right it happened, but there's a lot of ways this situation could have been avoided.

Back