Elections 80 to 100k at Your Next President's Rally in NJ

Birds of a feather…

Birds of a feather…

Must be Hunter Biden’s idol

How many accounts have you had in that same decade ?
Lol, I got asked the exact same thing when I made an account on gamefaqs.

You old timer message board heads, especially the ones that pay money for free accounts, really think that your nemeses are following you around.

Speaking of, I spend most of the time that I accidentally jump into you weirdos' political rantings on an mma website ignoring people. Soon, I'll never see any political posts when I push new posts and I won't get sucked into arguing about politics with people that, again, spend money to post on a free website. I have no idea why most of you people exclusively post about things other than mma, but it is sad as hell and having a 10 year old account isn't a mark of pride.

Unless Trump can get all of those people to vote several times in the upcoming election to offset the cheating that the Democrats are going to do, the rally size doesn't really matter.

I'm sure that whenever actual charges are brought for voter fraud, more than half those charged are republicans... would love to see the stats

Lol, I got asked the exact same thing when I made an account on gamefaqs.

You old timer message board heads, especially the ones that pay money for free accounts, really think that your nemeses are following you around.

Speaking of, I spend most of the time that I accidentally jump into you weirdos' political rantings on an mma website ignoring people. Soon, I'll never see any political posts when I push new posts and I won't get sucked into arguing about politics with people that, again, spend money to post on a free website. I have no idea why most of you people exclusively post about things other than mma, but it is sad as hell and having a 10 year old account isn't a mark of pride.

Lotta bullshit to avoid saying yea I get banned everywhere I go.

You know how the internet works right?

"Lisa F**an, spokesperson for the city of Wildwood, told The Associated Press that she estimated a crowd of between 80,000 and 100,000 attendees, based off her own observations on the scene Saturday.

Very scientific. It's not like Trump cultists have a habit of exaggerating crowd sizes or anything.
You’re right! This is obviously astroturfed.. Trump only has support from the fringe wacko’s and cultist…

Back