Crime 9/11 families call Biden admin's deal to spare terrorists the death penalty a "sickening betrayal'

How Many people this countrybkilled since hoax 9/11 I think he should be spared. This place destroyed just about every country there from Lydia Syria Iraq Afghanistan Palestine I mean there is tik tok video of slide show lybia before democracy and after same for Iraq Afghanistan Iraq

How Many people this countrybkilled since hoax 9/11 I think he should be spared. This place destroyed just about every country there from Lydia Syria Iraq Afghanistan Palestine I mean there is tik tok video of slide show lybia before democracy and after same for Iraq Afghanistan Iraq
I don't think America can be blamed for the downfall of Lydia since it ended in 546 BC, but RIP nonetheless.

Is the death penalty worse than being stuck in some CIA blacksite for the rest of your life?
I would agree being stuck behind bars is probably worse but for any family that lost a loved one it's different. I would want to see that person die if it happened to one of my parents.

The US could wipe Saudi Arabia off the map within days if they wanted to

Of course they could. But Saudi is home to Mecca, the holiest site in Islam. An all out attack on KSA would be seen by many Muslims as an attack on Islam itself. That could spark a global Jihad that would make the War on Terror look like a drunken bar brawl on a Saturday night.

Of course they could. But Saudi is home to Mecca, the holiest site in Islam. An all out attack on KSA would be seen by many Muslims as an attack on Islam itself. That could spark a global Jihad that would make the War on Terror look like a drunken bar brawl on a Saturday night.

I think that's the way to go tbh. We'd wipe them out eventually and that faith can go into the footnotes of history where it belongs.

I think that's the way to go tbh. We'd wipe them out eventually and that faith can go into the footnotes of history where it belongs.

There are north of a Billion Muslims. Leaving aside the horrendous ethical considerations, any attempt to carry out the Final Solution to the Islam Question would result in WWIII. Every Muslim country on earth would unite against America. You think 9/11 was bad? Try suicide attacks in major US cities, when the terrorists use WMD's.

America could destroy Suadi Arabai. But the cure would be orders of magnitude worse than the disease.

When it comes to 9/11, its fair to say that people have went into a willful denial. The more people gain retrospective, the more they realize how absolutely fucked and dishonest the whole situation was. And Im not stating that it was an inside job

But its easier to turn a blind eye to it, then to be branded as a truther I guess

The Saudis are a an "ally" that America is always wary of. Geopolitics is complex, and there are always a million moving parts (and a trillion moving dollars). But make no mistake, the Saudis also know there are lines and they better not cross them. The Saudi royal family loves what all people who have power love: power. Pissing off America is risking that their power is diminished, and they won't do that. Meanwhile America craves stability as it's the easiest path to holding on to our power. Thus far, the Saudis have proved the easiest to count on in that region to keep things stable and not devolve into a chaotic shitstorm. That alone has led to a (sometimes uneasy) alliance.

Wasn't an inside job, but the political infighting allowed it to happen and has since been taken advantage of by even more evil people who saw that in every tragedy, there's power and money to be made.

Can understand wanting the death penalty, can understand just wanting plea deals to get them sentenced as trials probably never happen

Personally, fuck em. you do something like that, your not human. were allowed to experiment and do whatever the fuck to you for science and progress. Possible new way to castrate child fuckers? Cool, test it out on these cunts rather than animals.

There are north of a Billion Muslims. Leaving aside the horrendous ethical considerations, any attempt to carry out the Final Solution to the Islam Question would result in WWIII. Every Muslim country on earth would unite against America. You think 9/11 was bad? Try suicide attacks in major US cities, when the terrorists use WMD's.

America could destroy Suadi Arabai. But the cure would be orders of magnitude worse than the disease.

I don't think so, Tim

You can't. Literally can't. They have the power and money. Saudi Arabia is low key the most powerful country on this planet.
You go to war with them, they cannot only nuke you, they'll get every single one of their allies to attack you and they have people in EVERY developed country just waiting for the green light. They own the planet. Money goes a long way.
Saudi Arabia does not have nukes. The US could quickly conquer them if they chose too. There are just a list of economic and political reasons we don’t

If you're not going to get the heads of those that orchestrated the building demolition, what difference does it make?

It's a dog and pony show.

It's not wild, it's simply ignorance. The media never covered that aspect of it and anyone talking about 9/11 beyond the official story quickly brands the person a conspiracy theorist (aka, crazy person who should not be listened to).

Not sure I agree.

I spent a lot of time in 9/11 conspiracy threads right from the start and Saudi involvement wasn't treated as crazy. The lunatics didn't talk about the Saudis, they talked about Jews taking the day off.

Saudi involvement was taken seriously.

Saudi Arabia does not have nukes. The US could quickly conquer them if they chose too. There are just a list of economic and political reasons we don’t

Conquer means to control, and conquering countries in the modern era isn't truly feasible unless a nation state will resort to...medieval methods. We would not, so no quick conquering...

...that said, Destroy is a very realistic, although brutal alternative.

they must not know anything, otherwise they would have "committed suicide" in jail a long time ago.

I don't think America can be blamed for the downfall of Lydia since it ended in 546 BC, but RIP nonetheless.
lybia syria iraq afganistan palestine you can blame on this place. they basicly bombed civilians as well as military instalations stories of special forces killing iraqies because they refuse to like them and are open telling them you get out of my country is countless bombing of wedding celebrations is countless, destruction of infrastruction was at first i thought was just because they hate people but after ukraine they just want rob the place to rebuilt it after destroying it. so i mean playing this like these 3000 lives are so much more worth then milions civilians killed i do not care about.just a question if you would be honest who should be executed on usa for countless civilians killed in syria afganistan and iraq

You can't. Literally can't. They have the power and money. Saudi Arabia is low key the most powerful country on this planet.
You go to war with them, they cannot only nuke you, they'll get every single one of their allies to attack you and they have people in EVERY developed country just waiting for the green light. They own the planet. Money goes a long way.
No they dont.

lybia syria iraq afganistan palestine you can blame on this place. they basicly bombed civilians as well as military instalations stories of special forces killing iraqies because they refuse to like them and are open telling them you get out of my country is countless bombing of wedding celebrations is countless, destruction of infrastruction was at first i thought was just because they hate people but after ukraine they just want rob the place to rebuilt it after destroying it. so i mean playing this like these 3000 lives are so much more worth then milions civilians killed i do not care about.just a question if you would be honest who should be executed on usa for countless civilians killed in syria afganistan and iraq

charlie-day.gif

They couldn’t even beat heavily sanctioned Iran, in the end bent the knee to Xi and China and be friended Iran.

doesn’t sound like the strongest nation in the world. And what nukes do they have?

Back