Crime 9/11 families call Biden admin's deal to spare terrorists the death penalty a "sickening betrayal'

I think that's the way to go tbh. We'd wipe them out eventually and that faith can go into the footnotes of history where it belongs.
We couldn’t even wipe the Taliban out after spending TRILLIONs and what was it 20 years? SMH

if we could do the shit you are suggesting one of our past christian white supremacist leaders would have done it already.

stories of special forces killing iraqies because they refuse to like them
giphy.gif

We couldn’t even wipe the Taliban out after spending TRILLIONs and what was it 20 years? SMH

if we could do the shit you are suggesting one of our past christian white supremacist leaders would have done it already.

We can do all things through Christ, brother.

We just choose to play by some rules.

Health insurance companies kill 22.5 times as many people every single year.

True.

and:
George W Bush and his administration killed many, many thousands more than the 9/11 terrorists as well. But even the liberal media in the USA has gone easy on them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rorists-death-penalty-sickening-betrayal.html

Furious 9/11 families have urged the Biden administration not to spare the attackers the death penalty and have demanded the release of documents that could finally implicate Saudi Arabia.

Brett Eagleson, who was 15 when he lost his father in the South Tower almost 22 years ago, called the proposed plea deal for the suspects awaiting trial at Guantanamo Bay a 'sickening betrayal.'

For Eagleson, a plea deal would mean the suspects can avoid trial and avoid revealing answers relatives of the 2,977 Americans killed in the attack have had an agonizing wait to hear.

'To the 9/11 victims, we've been fighting for 22 years for peace, closure and accountability,' he told DailyMail.com. 'We need to hear what KSM (Khalid Sheikh Mohammed) and these other detainees have to say.'

Earlier this month, the Pentagon sent a letter to the families of 9/11 victims explaining that plea deals are being explored for chief architect Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four of his alleged co-conspirators.

The agreements would see them 'accept criminal responsibility for their actions and plead guilty....in exchange for not receiving the death penalty.'

This week, a group of 2,000 9/11 family members slammed the plans and wrote a letter to the Biden administration demanding they drop the plea deals.

Sad situation for the families. I don't think they will release the documents because they not only implicate Saudi Arabia but also Israel and perhaps some American officials.

Amazing how many people still believe it was islamic terrorists that did 911.

The Saudis are a an "ally" that America is always wary of. Geopolitics is complex, and there are always a million moving parts (and a trillion moving dollars). But make no mistake, the Saudis also know there are lines and they better not cross them. The Saudi royal family loves what all people who have power love: power. Pissing off America is risking that their power is diminished, and they won't do that. Meanwhile America craves stability as it's the easiest path to holding on to our power. Thus far, the Saudis have proved the easiest to count on in that region to keep things stable and not devolve into a chaotic shitstorm. That alone has led to a (sometimes uneasy) alliance.

I just don't understand where the line is that they can't cross if it's accepted that they funded the 9/11 attacks. How come that didn't get the US pissed off at them? It really seems that they have carte blanche to launch terror attacks against the US, confident that the American government will just cover up their involvement from the population. I really don't understand how everyone can just move on from this - how do we all know they won't do it again? What was even their motivation for 9/11?

I just don't understand where the line is that they can't cross if it's accepted that they funded the 9/11 attacks. How come that didn't get the US pissed off at them? It really seems that they have carte blanche to launch terror attacks against the US, confident that the American government will just cover up their involvement from the population. I really don't understand how everyone can just move on from this - how do we all know they won't do it again? What was even their motivation for 9/11?

IDK man. I guess allowing America to have military bases and shit buys a lot of goodwill or something. Global politics is so dirty and gross...maybe this is a copout but I can't think too much about it or it will ruin my day.

Even as somebody who leans left I disagree with sparring capital punishment for anybody involved in murder especially premeditated & orchestrated acts on innocent civilians. Its ridiculous to spare anyone associated with such a travesty.

We'd wipe them out eventually and that faith can go into the footnotes of history where it belongs.

We can do all things through Christ, brother.

Nothing shows the love & passion of Christ more than advocating for World War III through a religious holly war. Sounds very sane and unhinged.... Doesn't sound exactly what you are accusing Muslims of. Sarcasm

The party of "some people did something" wants to spare the death penalty for terrorists huh? Huge surprise.

This was an inside job. it was an inside job for geopolitical purposes.
The US has been involved in a world record of false flags.

Even as somebody who leans left I disagree with sparring capital punishment for anybody involved in murder especially premeditated & orchestrated acts on innocent civilians. Its ridiculous to spare anyone associated with such a travesty.

Nothing shows the love & passion of Christ more than advocating for World War III through a religious holly war. Sounds very sane and unhinged.... Doesn't sound exactly what you are accusing Muslims of. Sarcasm

Maybe. But If we don't, they will. And to be clear I don't mean wipe them all out, I mean destroy the seat of their religion and then purge the faith from this earth.

IDK man. I guess allowing America to have military bases and shit buys a lot of goodwill or something. Global politics is so dirty and gross...maybe this is a copout but I can't think too much about it or it will ruin my day.

I think you've just described the national psyche. It seems it's best for Americans not to think about what really happened on 9/11 (or on many of the other deep events that traumatized the country, including the post-9/11 anthrax attacks) or who was responsible because the truth is just too terrifying. While this might be more comforting I think the problem with that mindset on the national level is what i alluded to before: what's to stop it from happening again?

I think you've just described the national psyche. It seems it's best for Americans not to think about what really happened on 9/11 (or on many of the other deep events that traumatized the country, including the post-9/11 anthrax attacks) or who was responsible because the truth is just too terrifying. While this might be more comforting I think the problem with that mindset on the national level is what i alluded to before: what's to stop it from happening again?

Not sure TBH. Knowing I can't do anything about any of it anyway...I guess I just try to live my life and not focus on it. Again, maybe a copout but time is limited and I try to spend mine in ways that make me happy.

Maybe. But If we don't, they will. And to be clear I don't mean wipe them all out, I mean destroy the seat of their religion and then purge the faith from this earth.
That sounds nonsensical. How do you purpose thats gets executed or carried out realistically?

I'd rather get the lethal injection than spend the rest of my life in Gitmo.

You are a nutbar.

Explain to me how your posts in this thread aren't condoning religious genocide.

You are a nutbar.

Explain to me how your posts in this thread aren't condoning religious genocide.

Well I see why you think that.

I just think that the power structures of Saudi Arabia should be turned to glass. I already said in another post I'm not saying every regular Muslim should be.

Sorry if I was vague.

Back