Social 90 Year old woman fired from her volunteering position of 60 years at MS nonprofit for not understanding pronouns.

It certainly does. You're saying that you'll accommodate these people by calling them what they want to be called. Well, a lot of them to be called "Women". Does your courtesy stop when they actually want to be treated like women? Are you just playing along with their fantasy until shit gets real?

Nobody asks to be called 'woman' in order to be spoken to. But putting that aside, accommodating peoples requests such as being asked to be referred to in a certain way has zero impact on anyone else's lives. I could go out my way to not accommodate them but what would be the advantage?

You're doing this weird dance around saying what you actually mean. Come out and say it if you'd like to discuss it.

Obviously we both know what you're unsubtly referring to. I'm just curious as to how extreme an example you need to use to look to, in order to justify not speaking to or referring to other people in the way they would like to be spoken to, as some kind of justification for being a cunt. I'm guessing you're about to take quite the leap.

I've posted my thoughts on tranny stuff before so I'll save you the time - it's mostly uninteresting to me as a topic and is simply culture war dogshit that gets thrown around by dipshits who are getting played by reactionary politicians as a distraction from the actual real issues we ought to be addressing in society.

I do find it funny that the facts don't care about your feelings crowd get their pantys in such a twist that they actively rush to the defence of the sanctity of women's sports, despite mocking it historically. But that's an aside.

If you think tranny issues are mega important as a political issue, then good for you I suppose. Reasonable accommodations seem like a very simple, non political issue in real life.

Your post didn't have anything to do with mine. Do you want to go back and read it again?

You said trans issues doesn't really affect real life and were downplaying it as something in the imagination of conservative people.

Well obviously it does impact people.

You keep saying it doesn't take much for people to change their pronoun use. Well it doesn't take much to completely ignore people who don't want to use these new pronouns either.

You said trans issues doesn't really affect real life and were downplaying it as something in the imagination of conservative people.

Well obviously it does impact people.

You keep saying it doesn't take much for people to change their pronoun use. Well it doesn't take much to completely ignore people who don't want to use these new pronouns either.

Well everything effects someone. Doesn't make it a vital political issue if the day.

I never said anyone had to use pronouns. Some people will be parties to contracts that do require such things, employment etc. And other people will just assume you are refusing to do it out of some kind of malice. But yes everyone can make their own decisions. Same with using racist language I guess... nothing stopping you from calling blacks folks 'boy'. But there may be some social consequences if you choose to do it when asked not to.

Well everything effects someone. Doesn't make it a vital political issue if the day.

I never said anyone had to use pronouns. Some people will be parties to contracts that do require such things, employment etc. And other people will just assume you are refusing to do it out of some kind of malice. But yes everyone can make their own decisions. Same with using racist language I guess... nothing stopping you from calling blacks folks 'boy'. But there may be some social consequences if you choose to do it when asked not to.

People get fired if they don't abide by it. So they're not free. I personally have no problem doing she/her for transwoman and vice versa.

But the they/them shit is retarded. I refuse to use this.

People get fired if they don't abide by it. So they're not free. I personally have no problem doing she/her for transwoman and vice versa.

But the they/them shit is retarded. I refuse to use this.

By definition if you freely enter into a contract you aren't free to breach that contract no.

It literally makes zero difference to me what pronouns people use or names they go by.

By definition if you freely enter into a contract you aren't free to breach that contract no.

It literally makes zero difference to me what pronouns people use or names they go by.

It makes zero difference to me too. Just don't try to make me say it. I never signed a contract saying what kind of pronouns I will use - wtf are you talking about.

It makes zero difference to me too. Just don't try to make me say it. I never signed a contract saying what kind of pronouns I will use - wtf are you talking about.

Generally employment contracts contain clauses on compliance with other policies like treating other people with respect etc which this stuff may come under.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything, you're just throwing a bitch fit. Do whatever you like.

I deliberately use the name only. Because the name doesn't matter, the pronouns matter. Calling Matthew "Rosie" is calling him Rosie, you aren't telling him that you consider him to be female by saying she/her. And that's what riles these people up. Its the loophole. They can't do a thing about it coz you're literally doing nothing wrong and are calling them by their name. You just aren't validating their gender dysphoria in a completely politically correct manner.

Some blue haired chick told me to respect "its" pronouns even though I was already being polite...so I told her my pronouns are Big Daddy and she should respect that and address me as such.. I identify those as "Pronouns". And addressing the "Racist" language, liberal twats are actually calling people "Colored" again.... Y'all are clowns and got it to fucking good.

I deliberately use the name only. Because the name doesn't matter, the pronouns matter. Calling Matthew "Rosie" is calling him Rosie, you aren't telling him that you consider him to be female by saying she/her. And that's what riles these people up. Its the loophole. They can't do a thing about it coz you're literally doing nothing wrong and are calling them by their name. You just aren't validating their gender dysphoria in a completely politically correct manner.

Okay?

Some blue haired chick told me to respect "its" pronouns even though I was already being polite...so I told her my pronouns are Big Daddy and she should respect that and address me as such.. I identify those as "Pronouns". And addressing the "Racist" language, liberal twats are actually calling people "Colored" again.... Y'all are clowns and got it to fucking good.

I suspect the thing you just posted never actually happened. But if it did its just a bit sad.

I note you haven't actually disagrees with anything I've said either, but just bitching about the libs now.

Cool story.

I suspect the thing you just posted never actually happened. But if it did its just a bit sad.

I note you haven't actually disagrees with anything I've said either, but just bitching about the libs now.

Cool story.
Naahh...It wasn't sad I was just having fun with "her" and wanted "her" to see how silly it is to make people address each other with ones "preferred" pronouns. Where does it stop with all this nonsense and it just shows how good we got it in reality.

Naahh...It wasn't sad I was just having fun with "her" and wanted "her" to see how silly it is to make people address each other with ones "preferred" pronouns. Where does it stop with all this nonsense and it just shows how good we got it in reality.

Well... you showed "her". Great job I suppose.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

- Kenny Florian

Generally employment contracts contain clauses on compliance with other policies like treating other people with respect etc which this stuff may come under.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything, you're just throwing a bitch fit. Do whatever you like.

It doesn't even come into play because when you use people's pronoun's, they're generally not present. If they're present, you'd be using their name.

It doesn't even come into play because when you use people's pronoun's, they're generally not present. If they're present, you'd be using their name.

I can think of plenty of examples where that isn't true but it's not really relevant. Use pronouns, if you like. Or don't. The bitching and tranny obsession is weird and people being cunts to trans people is just that, not some principled decision or trying to not confuse ESL speakers or whatever other nonsense you come up with.

Just be honest and own it. Not that hard.

I can think of plenty of examples where that isn't true but it's not really relevant. Use pronouns, if you like. Or don't. The bitching and tranny obsession is weird and people being cunts to trans people is just that, not some principled decision or trying to not confuse ESL speakers or whatever other nonsense you come up with.

Just be honest and own it. Not that hard.

There wouldn't be this much pushback if there wasn't an equally strong pro-trans movement goin on right now. There are a bazillion insane TikTok and other social media posts pushing this shit on everyone.

There wouldn't be this much pushback if there wasn't an equally strong pro-trans movement goin on right now. There are a bazillion insane TikTok and other social media posts pushing this shit on everyone.

Yeah in general western society is moving towards a kind of tolerance for people who aren't the same as others.

Exact same reasoning was used to justify discrimination of abuse of every racial and sexual minority throughout modern times. The public request for a bit of dignity and recognition of their civil rights was met with a backlash. This isn't exactly new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back