A draw my a**

The 10-8 scorecard is crazy, but I'm fine with the end result because I couldn't score round 4 and had it essentially a draw myself.

It was 2-2 going into the 5th.. Shevchenko was winning the 1st half of the 5th but got pummeled the last 2 mins. How anyone can have a problem with a draw is baffling..

Actually thought they'd give it to Grasso since it was a very pro Grasso crows obviously.

Schevchenko was winning most of the 5th until the last minute. Then went for an ill advises takedown and got her back taken. But she didn't get pummeled. What are you talking about.

No way anyone can score 2,4 and 5 for Valentina other than blind Valentina fanbois.

Alexa gave by far the most damage in those rounds. Did you forget Valentina was turtled up and completely hopelessly waiting for some divine intervention while Alexa was landing bombs on her head?

Great fight but a clear win for Valentina. Alexa has all the upside and she's only 30. Valentina at 35 is on her way out. As a longtime fight fan, particularly of boxing, a Mexican fighter getting a gift decision (in the form of a draw) on Mexican Independence Day isn't surprising. Not in the least.

It was 2-2 going into the 5th.. Shevchenko was winning the 1st half of the 5th but got pummeled the last 2 mins. How anyone can have a problem with a draw is baffling..

Actually thought they'd give it to Grasso since it was a very pro Grasso crows obviously.
So you think rnd 5 was a 10-8?
<TheWire1>

It was pretty even brother Lemur. Valentina didn't inflict much damage on the ground and the threat was always there from Grasso too.

I am ok with this decision but a 3rd fight should be done.

I have to respectfully disagree sir.

Grasso 2, 4, 5. Too bad it didn't end like this like it did in the first fight. Alexa won the series I guess. Hope Valentina can face Erin next
a659efe0-bb16-11ed-bcef-cf99dc391336

R1 10-9 shev
R2 10-9 grasso
R3 10-9 shev
R4 10-10 impossible to decide
R5 10-9 grasso

Should be 48-48
Im good with the finality but the 10-8 was BS
Personally if you’re gonna say 10-10 for 4 then you gotta say the same for 5.

Back