Relationship A gay heterosexual couple

This is one of the more... "interesting" videos I've stumbled upon on YouTube.

He's super feminine and she's butch/masculine. They're a very odd couple, on top of being interracial - which draws eyes itself. Whether this is for attention or not, they have balls of steel to tolerate how much crap they must get.

As weird as it is, in a weird way it sorta makes a bit of sense... he likes men (masculinity) she likes women (femininity) but they found it in each other.

Balls of steel? If you're an attention whore, it has nothing to do with courage.

He's super feminine and she's butch/masculine. They're a very odd couple, on top of being interracial - which draws eyes itself. Whether this is for attention or not, they have balls of steel to tolerate how much crap they must get.

As weird as it is, in a weird way it sorta makes a bit of sense... he likes men (masculinity) she likes women (femininity) but they found it in each other.

Whenever I see these types of 'odd couples' on YouTube with millions of views my immediate suspicion is they're fake.

They're either acting as if they're a couple, or completely faking it and they're both gay.

Given how views/followers is a type of currency in the attention economy, I'm really leaning toward my suspicion being correct. Most real 'odd couples' don't want the public scrutiny they're obviously receiving.

Edit - Just read through the thread and I'm thankful I'm not the only one calling bullshit.

Just more attention seekers, which these communities are overflowing with.

just looking at the thumbnail, i have no interest in watching the video. my question is why would a single person in any way communicate with that guy. i wouldn't talk to him, listen to him, or be around him in any way. he can go be fabulous somewhere else

Top-Gun-Slider-Woo-Gif.gif

Back