actjac

Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
Kownacki
Fujimoto
Jennings
and even Joseph Parker

With a couple of these under his belt he can be ready for a world title fight in another year.

Parker, Povetkin, Whyte, Ortiz, one of those four.

Dimitrenko...let us see how he deals with a SHW.

Parker, Povetkin, Whyte, Ortiz, one of those four.
usyk vs ortiz would be so much fun.

i'd prefer for usyk to beat up a no-name first, though. we literally have no idea how he'd look moving up, i'm not sure i want him testing the waters against an established heavyweight.

Usyk beats Whyte easily. Gassiev is more composed than Whyte, and guys like Whyte feel the need to throw wreckless overhands.

chisora......then parker I would say is fairly logical. He will be fighting in the UK remember for Matchroom

usyk vs ortiz would be so much fun.

i'd prefer for usyk to beat up a no-name first, though. we literally have no idea how he'd look moving up, i'm not sure i want him testing the waters against an established heavyweight.

That's not really true, he's had fights in the WSB against proper HW's, Joyce and Majidov. They put pressure on him but he outboxed both of them fairly well. The only question marks were that Joyce was inexperienced and they were only fighting over 5 rounds. But at least we have an idea of how he'd perform against bigger men. Can he do it over 12 is the question. Given that his stamina is one of his strong points I think he can.

Last edited:
Back