A great man giving a great interview -Aldous Huxley

I'll move my copies of 1984 and Brave New World to my 12 year Olds bookshelf.

I know I read one or both in high school, not that much older than she is now (15-16ish) though they resonated with me much stronger when I read them again while a young adult/college age.

As she will do as well sir.
We paint the picture a child sees, and if that picture is reality they won't have exaggerated expectations.

They can then make informed decisions, not just decisions you say are right.

As she will do as well sir.
We paint the picture a child sees, and if that picture is reality they won't have exaggerated expectations.

They can then make informed decisions, not just decisions you say are right.
I provide guidance only. If I imparted mandatory agreement I would be no better than the authorities I oppose, besides it is meaningless unless she forms her own worldviews.

I do engage in thought provoking conversations, and did quite a lot of that when I used to home school them.

We had a lovely talk yesterday about communist monopoly (board game) and the dreary inevitability of impending time in gulag between stops at state property.

I provide guidance only. If I imparted mandatory agreement I would be no better than the authorities I oppose, besides it is meaningless unless she forms her own worldviews.

I do engage in thought provoking conversations, and did quite a lot of that when I used to home school them.

We had a lovely talk yesterday about communist monopoly (board game) and the dreary inevitability of impending time in gulag between stops at state property.

She'll be able to think and figure things out, that'll be very beneficial to her man.

Author of "Brave new world", and "Doors of perception" gives a fantastic interview with Mike Wallace.
A very intelligent man that many people don't talk about enough, or don't know enough about.

Brave New World is one of my favorite books, but honestly, he's got nothing on Jamie Huxley (refer to my sig).

znGhuI7dH9aspFEvXI1o0sjLTGS.jpg

I also think of this song when Huxley is mentioned.

Last edited:
he is right about tech if people allow chips to be inplanted in people brain we will walk with kill switch installed in us

he is right about tech if people allow chips to be inplanted in people brain we will walk with kill switch installed in us

I think a lot more tech is dangerous besides that sir.

Bless you lemur.

I've tried my hand at shouting from the rooftops... Been largely ignored or subject to noise ordinances.

I either need a bigger megaphone or a more pleasing personality, neither seem likely at this point.

If you get 1-2 people to read these books you have done more for the cause than I.

To fight monsters, some times you must become a monster.......

Back