Crime A heavily armed man was found dead at a Colorado amusement park. He may have been planning a devasta

Yeah, but if she's 20 now then she would have been about 16/17 during covid. To me that's a pretty crucial age where you're meant to go out into the world and learn to be an adult.

It's kids who are 18-21 now that I'm finding have massive confidence problems and I have to spend months building some of these kids up to get them ready to go out and get an actual job.
Hmmm, it is. But I don't buy that covid excuse in this case. People at age of 18-21 had massive confidence problems all around the western world way before covid. Of course, covid didnt help but at 16/17 you are already pretty much set and after that heavy puberty phase of 11-14.
She sounds more like she's been stuck in pre-teen mode crying and complaining which leads directly to her parents enabling exactly that behaviour in younger years and not helping her to grow out of it. But anyhows, I'm not a therapist and I'm just guessing based on one tiny bit of informations so fuck my opinion.

If any kid is acting that way chances are quite high that the parents are responsible for that behaviour.

She has two other daughters and they don’t act like that.

But they’re 4 and 7 years older

Yeah, but if she's 20 now then she would have been about 16/17 during covid. To me that's a pretty crucial age where you're meant to go out into the world and learn to be an adult.

It's kids who are 18-21 now that I'm finding have massive confidence problems and I have to spend months building some of these kids up to get them ready to go out and get an actual job.

My thoughts exactly…

She was a Junior in Spring 2020. They basically just passed through everyone when school was shut down

Her Senior Year was a clusterfuck… like many who graduated 2021. Despite Texas being open… the city school districts… well, you know. They didn’t agree with Abbott opening back up. Neither did Harris County’s Commisioner, who constantly battled with Abbot over Covid restrictions. Kids were caught in the middle

She still wears a mask in public sometimes

Last edited:
She has two other daughters and they don’t act like that.

But they’re 4 and 7 years older
Sounds like she and parents should seek professional help anyhows and get to the roots of her behaviour.

Sounds like she and parents should seek professional help anyhows and get to the roots of her behaviour.

They are for sure

But as I said… there’s a reoccurring mental health crisis theme in young adults and teens.

Maybe a topic for another thread.

Last edited:
Back