A lot of fights that should have happened by now

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If MMA wasn't cursed Jon Jones would have already wrapped up his rivalries against DC, Gus and possibly AJ. Romero would have been champ with title defenses, possibly losing it to RW. lol @ Bisping still being champ. Ferguson and Khabib should have fought a long time ago and should have already had their trilogy. etc. Kinda like in Boxing where fights take years to happen except there's a shitload of things in MMA that can cause it other than just ducking.
Where do you see the last 2-3 years going if everything had a normal timeline and nothing went wrong?

Anderson wanted to box Roy Jones Jr. That would have been a good prequel to May vs Mac

GSP should have already made his return blah blah blah, Their is reasons things to no play themselves out so I only care about fights that are on paper signed by both fighters
and if the fight falls through I forget about it the second I hear of it's failure. I find it weird how so many people get emotionally invested in this crap, I guess if I knew the people it
would be different but I don't so screw it who is next.

Rickson vs Sakuraba
Cyborg vs Ronda
Fedor vs Couture
Stipe vs Jon
Daley vs MVP
Conor vs Khabib
Chuck vs Hendo
Luke vs Werdum
Wanderlei vs Vovchanchyn
Lewis vs Ngannou

Watch more MMA from around the world and stop being lazy and only watching UFC.

Start appreciating all levels and you won't get bored.

As long as you're not in the future.

v77X_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Tons of fights obviously but to name one that almost happened was Randy Couture vs Andrei Arlovkski which was scheduled for UFC 42 but Couture was later offered to drop to 205 and fight Chuck for the belt at UFC 43 which he took.

If MMA wasn't cursed Jon Jones would have already wrapped up his rivalries against DC, Gus and possibly AJ. Romero would have been champ with title defenses, possibly losing it to RW. lol @ Bisping still being champ. Ferguson and Khabib should have fought a long time ago and should have already had their trilogy. etc. Kinda like in Boxing where fights take years to happen except there's a shitload of things in MMA that can cause it other than just ducking.
Where do you see the last 2-3 years going if everything had a normal timeline and nothing went wrong?

I'll break this down for you:

1. JBJ rivalry with DC has been wrapped up.
2. GUS and AJ have both lost to JBJ in the past and won't beat him now.
3. Romero? Has lost it is now about Whittaker
4. Khabib and Bisping fights haven't happened due to injuries.
5. There's been a lot of other bigger fights happen in the past 2-3 years.

Conor vs Frankie should have happened imo

I can't believe we're still talking about Khabib and Ferguson as potential contenders.

We should be beyond that by now. Either they lost or won and now it's all about a Barboza vs. Lee title eliminator or something like that.

Anderson wanted to box Roy Jones Jr. That would have been a good prequel to May vs Mac

And, as I remember, Dana White said that he does not agree with this fight because he doesn't want his fighters to get injured outside the octagon.

And now... fucking Dana.

A lot of fights should have happened....except that a bunch of champs all of a sudden think it's cool to duck top competition to protect their "legacies."

I just pictured that post in that goofy ass Aussie accent and it invalidated everything you said.

when did JBJ beat AJ ? Before you play the know it all card , you should get your shit together

when did JBJ beat AJ ? Before you play the know it all card , you should get your shit together

Well technically he hasn't but I don't see Rumble beating JBJ(especially if he can't beat DC).

JBJ > DC(x2)

DC > Rumble(x2)

JBJ > DC > Rumble.

MMAmath

Last edited by a moderator:
Back