A new judging option.

Oh and while I like the idea and I don’t want to be JUDGEmental, your title lacked. I wasnt going to even bother clicking on the thread but I saw the author and thought it was worthwhile. I get less is more but let’s put a little more thought into the title next time, sir.
<{ohyeah}>

Oh and while I like the idea and I don’t want to be JUDGEmental, your title lacked. I wasnt going to even bother clicking on the thread but I saw the author and thought it was worthwhile. I get less is more but let’s put a little more thought into the title next time, sir.
<{ohyeah}>

I will take that into account because you're a sexy bitch sir lol.

I'll change it.

Go fuck yourself sir.

Judges suck. They would suck judging the fight as a whole, they would suck judging the fight while watching in a quiet room,
They would suck on a plane
They would suck on a train

Until there is accountability it is silly to expect anything to change in any meaningful way.

Go fuck yourself sir.

Judges suck. They would suck judging the fight as a whole, they would suck judging the fight while watching in a quiet room,
They would suck on a plane
They would suck on a train

Until there is accountability it is silly to expect anything to change in any meaningful way.
Fair enough, that's why I opened up the discussion sir.
I'll take all opinions.

Im going to fuck myself now lol.

There's a name for a room like that

FarBlissfulGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

I’ve always thought the judges should have buttons they press when they see something happen in a fight that they will be taking into account in their scoring. That way at least in these robberies they could point to a time stamped example of why they made that decision

Personally, I feel any attempt to fix MMA judging should start with shit canning the ten-point-must system. For one thing, I think we’d likely get a lot less boxing crossover judges who don’t understand MMA.

I’ve always thought the judges should have buttons they press when they see something happen in a fight that they will be taking into account in their scoring. That way at least in these robberies they could point to a time stamped example of why they made that decision

That would still be a good option in the room.
I like that idea sir.

Personally, I feel any attempt to fix MMA judging should start with shit canning the ten-point-must system. For one thing, I think we’d likely get a lot less boxing crossover judges who don’t understand MMA.

One step at a time sir lol, but I like the angle you're taking here.

I like the idea; I’d also like to add that I think there should be more judges (5 would be nice; 7 would be great).

The bigger the majority of people are who can pick a winner, the less likely it would be to get cocked up.

Sidenote, you’re one of my favorite posters on here. Keep doing what you’re doing.

Back