A past prime Aldo stepped in the cage against a younger, bigger, and hungry warrior in Holloway...

25006858_536617876698303_3503514001415864320_n.jpg

Yes, this confirm, you are a dumbass blind hater.
he wanted to reclaim his belt.
he wanted to get it back from Conor, but Conor kept ducking him. So he fought the #2 in the division in Frankie for the Interim belt.

He chose to get his belt back. And he got it once.
You simply to blind, too stupid to understand it. Or you do, but are too much of a hypocrite to admit it.

So, first you say he didn't move up because the UFC wouldn't let him.

Then you say he wouldn't move up because he wanted his belt back.

Do you see the contradictory statements you're making?

Bottom line: he chose to stay at 145lbs instead of move up when he was free to do so.

I'm not a hater by the way. I have Aldo above Jones and Silva unlike many people, but he clearly didn't want to go up in weight because he wanted his belt back, which again is fine--just don't act like he couldn't have gone up. He could have.

LOL
sorry, but you are stupid.
1) Aldo got injured. He can't simply pull out.
2) Conor WAS Wrestlefucked by Chad. Only Chad had no gas tank and couldn't put Conor away before he run out of gas.

The only ducking was done by Conor. He ducked on UFC100, then post UFC100 (aftre claiming he would go back to defend his belt, then got afraid and demanded Diaz rematch) so ALdo fought Frankie for the Interim belt to force COnor to unify his belt... but alas, Conor rather forfeit it than defend it. So he chose to go for the LW belt and "take a pregnancy vacation", forcing the UFC to take the belt away for good.
Whole lot of nonsense you've posted here mad boy.

The point was Aldo the pee pee spiller was counting on Conor to lose. Duck attempt thwarted.

So, first you say he didn't move up because the UFC wouldn't let him.

Then you say he wouldn't move up because he wanted his belt back.

Do you see the contradictory statements you're making?

Bottom line: he chose to stay at 145lbs instead of move up when he was free to do so.

I'm not a hater by the way. I have Aldo above Jones and Silva unlike many people, but he clearly didn't want to go up in weight because he wanted his belt back, which again is fine--just don't act like he couldn't have gone up. He could have.
<YeahOKJen>
You love Aldo, but you bash him every chance you get...
Kid, haters like you are plenty in here. They all start with "I Like XYZ Fighter but..."
You are not fooling anyone.

And no, there's absolutely no controversy (if you are not such a hypocrite hater like yourself).

Let me put in basic terms, very easily to follow (unless you are the blind hater that you appear to be).

He wanted to move up while he was the FW champion and had cleaned up his division. It was time to move up.
He tried to fight Pettis, but Dana demanded him to relinquish his belt first.
So he did not move. he was the king of FW and would continue to be so.
But then he lost the belt to Conor.

Things changed then. His focus became to avenge his loss and reclaiming "his" belt back.
But Conor ducked him for too long and so the UFC put him against Frankie for the interim belt.Which he got.
But Conor would still not fight him, and so Conor was forced to shamefully forfeited his FW Belt. So he became the undisputed champion once again.
By then, Max was on fire, and became the interim champion. So he had to, once again, unify his belt against Max.

But he lost that fight and as such, the focus shifted to reclaim it once again.
But he got an unexpected rematch, and lost to Max again. Now there's little hope to get it back anytime soon.

So I think now it is the time to move up. But not for what he had in mind (which was to fight straight for the LW belt).
Now he will have to start again, and I for one am happy (if he decides to do so).

The other option is retirement.

And I hope he does not stay at FW, but if he does, it is exactly because he might not feel the urge to prove himself at LW. He would stay and fight in the division he ruled for so long.
I hope he does not do that.
But it is entirely up to him. Not to retards and dumbass haters that no matter what he will do, will criticize and bash him, like they know what winning anything is about.

Whole lot of nonsense you've posted here mad boy.

The point was Aldo the pee pee spiller was counting on Conor to lose. Duck attempt thwarted.

Such a liar...

No, he was not (hoping Conor would lose).
He wanted that fight. It was his first big-money fight.
He endured everything, the world tour, the disrespect, etc.
That would make no sense to do it all and drop the fight.

Only biased piece of crap like you would try to twist reality.

<YeahOKJen>
You love Aldo, but you bash him every chance you get...
Kid, haters like you are plenty in here. They all start with "I Like XYZ Fighter but..."
You are not fooling anyone.

And no, there's absolutely no controversy (if you are not such a hypocrite hater like yourself).

Let me put in basic terms, very easily to follow (unless you are the blind hater that you appear to be).

He wanted to move up while he was the FW champion and had cleaned up his division. It was time to move up.
He tried to fight Pettis, but Dana demanded him to relinquish his belt first.
So he did not move. he was the king of FW and would continue to be so.
But then he lost the belt to Conor.

Things changed then. His focus became to avenge his loss and reclaiming "his" belt back.
But Conor ducked him for too long and so the UFC put him against Frankie for the interim belt.Which he got.
But Conor would still not fight him, and so Conor was forced to shamefully forfeited his FW Belt. So he became the undisputed champion once again.
By then, Max was on fire, and became the interim champion. So he had to, once again, unify his belt against Max.

But he lost that fight and as such, the focus shifted to reclaim it once again.
But he got an unexpected rematch, and lost to Max again. Now there's little hope to get it back anytime soon.

So I think now it is the time to move up. But not for what he had in mind (which was to fight straight for the LW belt).
Now he will have to start again, and I for one am happy (if he decides to do so).

The other option is retirement.

And I hope he does not stay at FW, but if he does, it is exactly because he might not feel the urge to prove himself at LW. He would stay and fight in the division he ruled for so long.
I hope he does not do that.
But it is entirely up to him. Not to retards and dumbass haters that no matter what he will do, will criticize and bash him, like they know what winning anything is about.

Of course things change in your argument once one excuse gets refuted with logic, then another pops up, but at the end of the day if you need an excuse for why things happened the way i said they happened, then you're only verifying that they did indeed happen that way.

then you regress to ad hominems? and you're trying to call me a common caricature on sherdog? calm down and think about that for a moment.

And yes, I have Aldo as the 2nd best goat right behind GSP.

get back to me when you want an actual discussion.

difference is, aldo has no choice.

he would get smoked if he moved up to LW and he knows it. vs GSP who can move back down to his normal weight class any time he wants and dominate again.

Aldo is past his prime because he lost?

A fighter is "past his prime" when he loses?

Aldo is past his prime because he lost?

A fighter is "past his prime" when he loses?

That fraud @Toner thought Aldo was going to beat Max “Runaway” easily. Now Aldo got destroyed back to back he’s past his prime

Last edited:
Why doesn’t GSP do the same and unify the belts against Whittaker?

Aldo went out on his shield like a true warrior. He wanted to prove that he was still the best by beating the best.

Why doesn’t GSP do the same?

Aldo is a true warrior. GSP is not.

Jose Aldo > GSP
Bigger? Aldo damn near died cutting weight, he is one of the biggest 145ers ever

Of course things change in your argument once one excuse gets refuted with logic, then another pops up, but at the end of the day if you need an excuse for why things happened the way i said they happened, then you're only verifying that they did indeed happen that way.

then you regress to ad hominems? and you're trying to call me a common caricature on sherdog? calm down and think about that for a moment.

And yes, I have Aldo as the 2nd best goat right behind GSP.

get back to me when you want an actual discussion.

That's the problem with you.
There is no argument.
Life is not a constant.
SHit happens and you adapt, you change your plans accordingly.

You are obviously too young to know or too much of a hater to demand him to stay on course when it was obvious his situation changed and he had new objectives in sight.

get back to me when your balls drop, and you get a pair to admit you are wrong.

Uhhh its pretty much a done deal at this point. Who is up there with GSP? Jones and Anderson were exposed as cheaters, and Fedor got his ass kicked too many times. Who is even up there with him? 2 div champ, super long title reign...GSP has done it all. Undisputed GOAT confirmed.

Uhhh its pretty much a done deal at this point. Who is up there with GSP? Jones and Anderson were exposed as cheaters, and Fedor got his ass kicked too many times. Who is even up there with him? 2 div champ, super long title reign...GSP has done it all. Undisputed GOAT confirmed.

Oh, wow, a lot of people rank higher than GSP as p4p GOAT. All the names you cited for example.

You are obviously obsessed about GSP who lives in your head rent free. The amount of energy you spend hating on Georges is ridiculous. With all your shit talk and convoluted shtick you come up with for the sole purpose of diminishing someone that you feel threatened by is not only sad but a sign of pathological low self esteem. It doesn't take a Ph.D. to figure out such transparency when you know that people who constantly feel the need to put others down are just trying to compensate for their own feelings of inadequacy and unworthiness.

You act like a pussy and it makes you feel like a tough guy but you are oblivious to it but it doesn't mean that people don't see right through you, transparent, sad person.

Get help.

Oh, wow, a lot of people rank higher than GSP as p4p GOAT. All the names you cited for example.

Lol no...you're living in the past. Nobody has Anderson or Jones on their lists anymore...they are known cheaters. Jones and Andersons career are pretty much seen as a farce at this point

Aldo, Fedor, Anderson, Jones, DJ > GSP

Aldo, Fedor, Anderson, Jones, DJ > GSP

Guy who got KO'd in 13 seconds
Guy who got KO'd by Matt Mitrione
Guy 1 who took steroids and who nobody takes serious anymore (Also lost to the guy GSP just choked out)
Guy 2 who took steroids who nobody takes serious anymore because he's a dirty cheater
DJ theres an argument for but he fights in a division nobody cares about and he's only a 1-div champ, GSP is a 2-div champ

You're just wrong. All the fighters call Georges their GOAT.

Back