A person blaring music in the apartment next to you next door WWYD?

So then we take to the trees and return to Monkey. I will consider with great ape intlligentle and I retun to Monkey for you.
Humans are stupid. Tell them what to want and what to do and they do it. Marry, have kids, be miserable buy a house and die already.

What’s an alternative to everybody living next to strangers ? There’s billions of people in world .
Lots of space in the US. Problem then is access to work. But, if we don't figure out something, covid will seem like nothing.

Sound activated pepper spray bomb hidden in the speakers.

Reactions: 666
Every time you leave put baby shark on repeat and turn the volume to full

First go talk to them in good faith, then call the cops, and after the cops leave, wait for the loud neighbour to come and try to stab you, because it's pretty obvious who called the cops. True story.

This is exactly why the "just talk to them and be reasonable" approach is a bad idea.

It takes 2 to be reasonable and there's too big a chance the other person isn't going to hold up their end.

My neighbors listen to AC/DC, whether they like it or not.

Step 1: wait and see if it’s some temporary insanity

Step 2: talk to neighbors nicely and ask them if they can turn down the volume and and so on

Step 3: talk to landlord/condo board/whatever and file complaint, knock the door less nicely

Step 4: making neighbor’s life a living death by shitting in their doorstep, hire the school counselor to groom their kids into transitioning to the opposite gender, feed cocaine to their dog, seduce their significant other and get them to join a cannibalistic cult, etc.

Humans are stupid. Tell them what to want and what to do and they do it. Marry, have kids, be miserable buy a house and die already.
Well I only got 1 of 3. Don't think I'm gonna buy a house or have kids.

My neighbors listen to AC/DC, whether they like it or not.
You're lucky I'm not your neighbor or the last music you'd hear is the whooshing of my hands through the air.

There has only been one way to deal with this problem since 1986.

1 white, 1 black, 2 Mexicans and someone who isn't quite sure of there heritage but doesn't want to go on a website to send their DNA in because they're paranoid is will be added to a database.
You know way too much about these guys. Are you sure it isn’t you playing music loud at 12am?

Sound proof your room or wear headphones with ANC. Those headphones make a big difference. I can't hear anything around me when I have them around my head even when my music isn't on. I take them off and the gym music is blaring loudly. This woman scared the shit out of me at the gym. She walked up behind me without me even noticing it because of the headphones. I turned around and I must have been surprised or something. She giggled at me too and apologized. It's safe to say I am not hitting that anytime soon.

First I’m going to call that buildings superintendent and ask them to speak to them , then I’m going to start to call the cops , in Toronto unless I’m mistaken you have to shut the fuck up by 11 , I’ve heard of instances where the cops will show up and hand out tickets every night if necessary. If all else fails I’m going to attack him from behind with a snow shovel
I think 8 PM is the appropriate time to stop blasting music. I mean we're only a few days from New Years Eve, in a situation like that I would give them a pass. But otherwise ask them to turn the music down, if they don't then let your superintendant/leasing office know about it. If they continue to do it after 2 warrnings then they need to be evicted.

I would soundblast some Sasquatch sounds and Sasquatch infrasound to make them puke.

Soo glad i have a house down by a river secluded from other houses. Whats great is im 5 minutes away from a city.

I'm an apartment dweller and have had shitty people around me in the past. I moved to a better place and have better neighbours now though so not a personal problem but I'm a bit of a night owl and Every night starting around 12am I can hear the music blaring from the apartment building across the street. It doesn't affect me because it's across the street and can only hear it faintly.

I can't help but think about the people living in the building though having to deal with the asshole blaring music from 12 until the witching hour. What would you do if you lived next to this guy?

Edit: I also live in Canada so you only get around 12 years max for murder.

In the past, I have called the police for this.

But, the UK police are weak b***ches. In Japan, the police would knock the door down and confiscate the stereo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back