A possible Iran war with minimal US forces on the ground

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
For the first time the US has the luxury to go to war without being the majority of the forces on the ground but provide with about 10-12% of the ground forces.

The Iran Nuclear deal plus Irans global ambitions and the regional unrest it has created pushed things to a point of no return. A military confrontation at this point is as certain as the white wall on your room is white.

A similar campaign against the Kurds will soon enough come against Iranian IRGC regime. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Indonesia and Malaysia will declare them as terrorist state and all the people and groups linked to it also. No U.N or International laws will be able to politically stand in the way of this intensive hunt and invasion on all individuals allied with the current IRGC led-regime and their political views and they are basically accountable for the destablization of the region and arming the houthis. They will probably declare war on them within the next 1-2 to year if not late this year. The US will mostly definitely join and take this huge opportunity to their advantage and to finally finish off a foe with the asistance of others who have issues with that same foe.

As a result Israel might attack south-Lebanon and even invade it while Yemen will also get fully invaded by the new Saudi coalition either hired Asian army or Egyptians.

Iran is away from war 1 missile launched into another region as it has been providing houthis and this will give the Saudis and their coalitions the green light on international laws to defend it's security against any terrorist entity. The Iranians will soon become Kurds 2.0 once blacklisted worldwide and then you will see an intense manhunt to follow. No International law, United nations, NATO or anyone will be able to contest this or deny it. The Saudi led-coalition will be absolutely in the right to put this to a stop just like how Turkey is hunting the Kurds everywhere they see them from Syria to Iraq. I forsee the Iranian IRGC and the Ayatul Khoemini supporters to come under 10-times larger man-hunt and blacklisted everywhere plus a very large invasion from different axis at the same time happening

Last edited:
So Iran is the cause of the regional unrest...?

You mean just a bombing campaign. We can bomb anyone into oblivion.

Saudi funded Sunni radicals attack the US on 9/11.

The US attacks Afghanistan and Iraq.

The US, France, and England attack Libya.

Iraqi vacuum leads to ISIS taking control of massive swaths of the region.

US extends the War on Terror to ... everywhere...

Sunni extremists destabilize Syria with US support.

Houthis revolt in Yemen, a safe haven for AQAP.

KSA use US weapons and logistical support to commit war crimes against Yemenis and create the worst humanitarian crisis of all time (just a couple of years removed from the Syrian refugee crisis).

Meanwhile Iran hasn’t started a war in over 200 years and they’re the cause of the unrest.

Last edited:
And we could go back further to the CIA supported Coup in 1953 and the installation of the fascist puppet Shah. Or Even just Iran Air 655, but I think ive made my point.

And we could go back further to the CIA supported Coup in 1953 and the installation of the fascist puppet Shah. Or Even just Iran Air 655, but I think ive made my point.
images

The Iran Nuclear deal plus Irans global ambitions and the regional unrest it has created pushed things to a point of no return. A military confrontation at this point is as certain as the white wall on your room is white.

A point of no return to start a war with Iran? It's crazy that some people would agree with that, but then again foreign policy doesn't seem to have changed at all so It wouldn't surprise me that some are pushing for another war.

There is a Political Activities Division within the CIA which is actively involved in causing political unrest. A good example of this is Operation Ajax.. but there are many others to choose from over the last 60 years.

Murica want to start shit again...will you finish the job this time or you ganna get beatup by a shithole country again?

Saudi funded Sunni radicals attack the US on 9/11.

The US attacks Afghanistan and Iraq.

The US, France, and England attack Libya.

Iraqi vacuum leads to ISIS taking control of massive swaths of the region.

US extends the War on Terror to ... everywhere...

Sunni extremists destabilize Syria with US support.

Houthis revolt in Yemen, a safe haven for AQAP.

KSA use US weapons and logistical support to commit war crimes against Yemenis and create the worst humanitarian crisis of all time (just a couple of years removed from the Syrian refugee crisis).

Meanwhile Iran hasn’t started a war in over 200 years and they’re the cause of the unrest.

Don't forget the 3 trillion spent in these wars the average American will pay back.

Well I look forward to seeing how the S-400 anti aircraft systems Iran has, will stand up against US made air.

My guess, is that it is a good time to buy Lockheed, Raytheon, and Boeing stock, as they are about to have plenty of replacement orders coming in, if this happens.

Now THAT would have been a hell of a Trump campaign slogan:
"The luxury to go to war"

No U.N or International laws will be able to politically stand in the way of this intensive hunt and invasion on all individuals allied with the current IRGC led-regime
yeah, that would be basically merkel inviting another 5 million refugees.
bye bye europe...
theres a reason the EU is for keeping the deal as it is.

I look forward to our participation in the sectarian conflict between Sunni and Shia , fun times for sure .

I look forward to our participation in the sectarian conflict between Sunni and Shia , fun times for sure .

Saudi led-bloc don't view this as sectarian war but war on terror. The Iranian R.guard is basically a terrorist entity and will be targetted obsessively similar to how the Turks go after the Kurds. This will be KURDS 2.0.

Nobody really would be able to refrain this from Iran. They have lost all political shield. They have pushed their luck over the limit. The Missiles on Riyadh is a clear cut pretext for mobilizing a coalition and invading Iran

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memeticist
Back