A question for GSP haters : Where do you rank him in your personal GOAT list ?

I'm not a hater but he's 1 or 2 with Fedor. To me, Fedor is #1 because he is a heavyweight and would smash everyone at LHW and lower outside of Jon Jones.

I am not a hater. GSP is no 3.

I have always been a bit critical towards some of GSPs choices. He never fought the best of his time (Anderson), even if he had the opportunity. Still, he always avoided it. I also think GSP should have challenged himself against some Top 10 mws.

The Bisping fight was great for his legacy, And he is above Jones in the goat rankings, but below Fedor And Anderson.

You could make this same argument for GSP over Anderson, i'm just saying. Anderson had 3 LHW fights Ivring, Forrest(top ten former champ but great match up for Anderson), and Bonnar. GSP went up and beat the champion at MW, it was a weaker champion than normal but he was the champion. Shogun wanted to fight Anderson a few times but Anderson wouldn't go up to fight him when he was LHW champion or top 10 and wouldn't fight Jones.

I think they are close, just saying.

GSP lives in his haters heads rent free and they can’t stop obsessing about him.

GOAT at triggering haters without even being a villain, and all jokes aside, one of the greatest martial artist I’ve ever seen.

You could make this same argument for GSP over Anderson, i'm just saying. Anderson had 3 LHW fights Ivring, Forrest(top ten former champ but great match up for Anderson), and Bonnar. GSP went up and beat the champion at MW, it was a weaker champion than normal but he was the champion. Shogun wanted to fight Anderson a few times but Anderson wouldn't go up to fight him when he was LHW champion or top 10 and wouldn't fight Jones.

I think they are close, just saying.
I have only good things to say about GSP, And Bisping is not an easy opponent for anyone. It was a great win.

It was a time when superfights/champ vs champ was not common, but the UFC was willing to make Anderson vs GSP, but still, weightclasses was used as a reason by GSPs camp for not making it. I wish GSP had fought 2-3 more good names at mw. That is it. His comeback is great, And sure builds his legacy. If he continues like this, he might pass Anderson. What Fedor did is imo almost impossible to pass.

Yeah, the challenge was did GSP win, which he did. You can pull that up on any sight. Just because wiki also states you're wrong doesn't mean you have to spew incorrect hypothetocals and hate one wiki OR GSP.

You don't understand facts, much less the challenge you tried to bring to the table. LMAO.

<{MingNope}>.

P.s. why you upset people don't stay on sherdog as much as you? Are you that lonely?<bball2>
holy sh... went out, came back, and this wiki tard still here?

hmmm... u had time to watch the fight now, right?

what a coincidence, btw...lmao...
I challenged your knowledge about the fight, and it took you 6 mns to answer (while it was taking you 2mns max b4 to answer my posts)... and the fight is ....5 mns long ..

It´s not about being a fan, your problem is that:

1- Even though you´re a nuthuggah, you havent even watched his fights in UCC

2- You´re a lousy fan:

See...Im a SAKU G. [hardcore] fan. And SAKU G. got [officially] a DRAW vs Goes... But...I can tell you that he legit lost that fight (and he himself admitted it, jus´like No Rush admitted that he didnt win the fight vs Ivan, as I proved it), even though in that HOLY WIKI PAGE it´s written DRAW.

It´s called...KEEPIN´IT REAL.

Oh...btw... jus´found an ol´thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/georges-st-pierre-vs-ivan-menjivar-controversy.2440851/

Get a clue, bum. Feel free to answer, Im done here, wont check your BS rant, you´re too ´tard.

Awwww, my little obsessed mouth breather fanboi is back, how cute.
holy sh... went out, came back, and this wiki tard still here?

hmmm... u had time to watch the fight now, right?

what a coincidence, btw...lmao...
I challenged your knowledge about the fight, and it took you 6 mns to answer (while it was taking you 2mns max b4 to answer my posts)... and the fight is ....5 mns long ..
Im sorry i have a life, you didnt respond to me for over hours? What were you doing? Im assuming real life things. And here i am not complaining about it, even after i accepted and proved your challenge that GSP did in fact win. And you call me the weirdo rofl.

To refresh your memory on the challenge you presented that you seemed to forgotten about.
No Rush didnt beat Ivan though... Shameless fight, shameless UCC...
It doesnt matter what Ivan said, it doesnt matter what GsP said. What 100% matters, and whats 100% fact, is GSP won. I posted the only thing that 100% matters, that is official records, which state on multiple verified sites(even though i never posted wiki, only UFC and sherdogs, but you're too stupid to tell the difference... not surprised though as you have a hard time grasping facts it seems)
<bball2>

It´s not about being a fan, your problem is that:

1- Even though you´re a nuthuggah, you havent even watched his fights in UCC

2- You´re a lousy fan:

See...Im a SAKU G. [hardcore] fan. And SAKU G. got [officially] a DRAW vs Goes... But...I can tell you that he legit lost that fight (and he himself admitted it, jus´like No Rush admitted that he didnt win the fight vs Ivan, as I proved it), even though in that HOLY WIKI PAGE it´s written DRAW.

It´s called...KEEPIN´IT REAL.

Oh...btw... jus´found an ol´thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/georges-st-pierre-vs-ivan-menjivar-controversy.2440851/

Get a clue, bum. Feel free to answer, Im done here, wont check your BS rant, you´re too ´tard.
1.Sure im a nut hugger, never not once denied it, i did watch it came to the same conclusion that everyone else with a sensible mind did. That at the end of the day GSP won, as officially on record books prove im correct.

2. Im a lousy fan cause i wasnt dropping everything to respond to you, sorry the postings of a random forum poster doesnt dictate my life. Hell you know what, i am a lousy fan, the opinion of internet posters really doesnt bother me, much less an autistic mouth breather like yourself.

3. Literally, not one person, gives a flying fuck about your fandom. Only one person seems to give a fuck about my fandom and thats you, you're the weirdo ROFL. And again, that wasnt the challenge which i quoted you above, which was "GSP didnt beat Ivan though..." which i proved he did. Im honestly concerned on how you function outside of sherdog cause only someone this fucking stupid would have this much trouble grasping this concept...... probably explains why you're on sherdog so much refreshing the page waiting for my beautiful responses to grace your notifications.

I love how you say get a clue bum, when you couldnt even understand the challenge you were presenting, and i didn't post wiki, yet you keep referring to it as my go to answers rofl.

GET A CLUE WEIRDO BUM, GSP still has that W against Ivan, and always will.

HERES KEEPING IT REAL. You're done because you've lost your own challenge, "hur dur didnt reply fast enough" and you cannot retort with anything that matters. Stay mad bum, which i know you are considering you kept saying "bye" and kept replying. Get @ me when you get enough education to understand what im saying, i know facts are hard to grasp for you( which is awfully ironic considering i literally posted it before you wanted to "challenge" me.

Lmao, what a legitimate fucking retard, & i know you'll see this, cause you fucking love me.
{<jordan}

Ahh sorry then your opinion can't be taken seriously.

Fucking Magneto over here telling me I can't be taken seriously.

He finished no one and tapped to strikes. That's your hero. Don't be mad at me because you relate to his innate inner-bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking Magneto over here telling me I can't be taken seriously.

He finished no one and tapped to strikes. That's your hero. Don't be mad at me because you relate to his innate inner-bitch.

Oh so you cry like a little bitch because someone rightfully told you that your opinion is worthless?

Ignored.

Potential GOAT lists
(My personal order)
W/PED
Fedor
Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
DC
GSP

W/O PED
Fedor
DC