A theory

Cashcow does whatever he wants and teh goof is ok with it.

Could it be, that Conor isn’t entering USADA testing, because he’s testing himself independently and keeps pissing hot?
He doesn't need to test himself, if we can blatantly tell he's on the stuff then he sure knows it.

Could it be, that Conor isn’t entering USADA testing, because he’s testing himself independently and keeps pissing hot?

I think Conor just doesn't want to be tested until fight is booked, I imagine they literally follow him like a PI trying to catch him when his in pool. I mean they even tested him on his boat.

He doesn't need to test himself, if we can blatantly tell he's on the stuff then he sure knows it.
He is probably off. He is already shrinking. He actually looks out of shape. He isn't "big" while he was doing the movie nor is he lean in fight shape. He has some loose skin now even though he isn't fat.

Yeah, but what if he completely screwed his metabolism with all the ingredients he took into his system for years
I think you meant hormones. Meh, they can give you stuff to help start producing testosterone naturally again to get everything back to normal. I got off like 3 different things before and I was fine, and I'm not rich like Conor with the best Drs in the world.

I imagine that recreational substances may have something to do with it, too...

I think you meant hormones. Meh, they can give you stuff to help start producing testosterone naturally again to get everything back to normal. I got off like 3 different things before and I was fine, and I'm not rich like Conor with the best Drs in the world.
Wouldn't those things still pop on a test?

I know Hcg is used for that and I would be shocked if it didn't show up on banned substance list and tests.

I believe some of the anti-estrogen stuff (arimidex, tamoxofen) also helps* boost test production, but that would definitely cause a flagged test.

*a little bit as a secondary trait

Wouldn't those things still pop on a test?

I know Hcg is used for that and I would be shocked if it didn't show up on banned substance list and tests.

I believe some of the anti-estrogen stuff (arimidex, tamoxofen) also helps* boost test production, but that would definitely cause a flagged test.

*a little bit as a secondary trait
Yes, that's what one of the things Jones took was for and got flagged. I forget the name of it, but I remember I took the same thing, it starts with a C and it keeps estrogen in check and helps when you cycling off.

Yes, that's what one of the things Jones took was for and got flagged. I forget the name of it, but I remember I took the same thing, it starts with a C and it keeps estrogen in check and helps when you cycling off.
Clomid.

Which I think is the more common name for tamoxifen but it has been a while since I researched that stuff.

Clomid.

Which I think is the more common name for tamoxifen but it has been a while since I researched that stuff.
Yup, that's it and that's what I thought. I only did this shit once ever and it wasn't for long. Now I'm legit taking test from my Dr though.

Yup, that's it and that's what I thought. I only did this shit once ever and it wasn't for long. Now I'm legit taking test from my Dr though.
Awesome.

I'm pretty well researched on gear if you have questions or ever decide to go beyond trt. It has been a few years because I have been injured, but I bet the info is still bouncing around my brain somewhere.

I did TRT via doc for several years, then got sick of appointments and co-pays and i have been my own TRT doc for a few years.

Have your doc run bloodwork periodically and if your estrogen or estradiol levels are spiking consider adding an anti estrogen which will prevent side effects and make your dick work better.

Awesome.

I'm pretty well researched on gear if you have questions or ever decide to go beyond trt. It has been a few years because I have been injured, but I bet the info is still bouncing around my brain somewhere.

I did TRT via doc for several years, then got sick of appointments and co-pays and i have been my own TRT doc for a few years.

Have your doc run bloodwork periodically and if your estrogen or estradiol levels are spiking consider adding an anti estrogen which well prevent aide effects and make your dick work better.
Lol, you can still order it online? I use to do money orders. Lol

Back