A trip to Hawaii resulted in 2 Passengers bumping Betty's with each other

I thought we were going to see some hotties bumping their boobs
SiVxw2k.jpeg

They really need to make air travel less accessible again. Just a few decades ago, it was well dressed, respectable people, plenty of leg room, stewardesses were hot young chicks. Now it's just cramming as many broke bums as possible into a small space, half the people are wearing sweatpants, a bunch of them are wasted, half the flight is morbidly obese and people are getting into brawls. They made it was too easy for poor people to fly and they've turned airplanes into a flying waffle house.
One airline is offering fat people an extra seat so that their rolls can hang over onto the other seat.

Biden is trying to make a federal policy where: "kids fly free" If the parents buy a ticket.

One airline is offering fat people an extra seat so that their rolls can hang over onto the other seat.

Biden is trying to make a federal policy where: "kids fly free" If the parents buy a ticket.
I wish there was an airline with a weight limit and dress code. That alone would clear out a lot of the trash.

I think the news said the puncher was causing trouble to the other guy's wife earlier.

They really need to make air travel less accessible again. Just a few decades ago, it was well dressed, respectable people, plenty of leg room, stewardesses were hot young chicks. Now it's just cramming as many broke bums as possible into a small space, half the people are wearing sweatpants, a bunch of them are wasted, half the flight is morbidly obese and people are getting into brawls. They made it was too easy for poor people to fly and they've turned airplanes into a flying waffle house.
Haha not all poor people are shitty

I don’t see anything wrong with the second one. The first one is gonna come out of our wallets though

I don’t see anything wrong with the second one. The first one is gonna come out of our wallets though

How would the second one not come out of our pockets?

What do you think the first thing the airline is going to do to offset the millions of dollars in lost revenue?

If the government offsets it, who pays for that? More taxes and more inflation.

Back