A week on and people still talking about McTapper

When you're polarizing like McGregor there is bound to be an overabundance of adulation and vitriol aimed at him, his fans and his detractors, it will fade gradually and ramp back up when the rematch is announced. Truth be told he really had no where to go but down he was so worshiped.

This thread included, I see the hypocrisy.

Seriously though, what's the psychology behind this kind of fanaticism? The amount of threads still saying the same shit over and over seems like some people have gone a little crazy with their obsession. It's just a sport yo!

he's the biggest name in the sport. even his haters can stop talking about him

There is no rush to move beyond rubbing Conors loss into peoples faces. It is important work and a good thing to do so. Conor bragged and puffed himself up to a place that was just too much. Many of his fans joined him up in the clouds (and forgot eagles hang there too).

It is good to shame these people.

Most current high profile fight in the UFC. The number of threads about it leading up didn't help either.

Happy one week anniversary of the best night in UFC history. All praise to khabibi

This thread included, I see the hypocrisy.

Seriously though, what's the psychology behind this kind of fanaticism? The amount of threads still saying the same shit over and over seems like some people have gone a little crazy with their obsession. It's just a sport yo!

Man you know what it is?? there is so much lack of justice in the world that when people get a lil bit of it they go nuts. The fact that one big douchebag, one big disrespectful bully motherfucker like Mctappper got smashed is a huge proof that sometimes the ones that shouldn't ever win, get humiliated the same way they humiliate and attack other people just for fun.. That is why Khabib is a hero....he destroyed a huge scumbag!!!

We will be talking about Lord Chael's dismantling of Fedor in a few hours

Have patience, young one
If Fedor loses I'll have to go back to the liquor store, can you imagine how insufferable Chael will be for the rest of his life.

Oohhh no. We will be talking about how little ol Fedor os ready for retirement after getting dismantled by none other than Chael P.
Not like fedor can get dismantled as bad as conman does though.

If Fedor loses I'll have to go back to the liquor store, can you imagine how insufferable Chael will be for the rest of his life.

*In Chael's nasily, obnoxious voice* "I BEAT FEDOR EMILIANENKO, I AM THE BEST, THE GREATEST TO EVER COMPETE IN THIS SPORT, STILL UNDEFEATED"

Conrad’s fans gabbed for months after the bus incident, and went into overdrive worshipping their hero after the fight was finally announced. We’ve got at least another month of making sure they eat crow.

Fuck that. We're taking over this thread.

Couple of more fights and it's on.

giphy.gif

WAR FEDOR !!!!!

Back