Movies Aaron Taylor-Johnson rumored to be the next James Bond 007

Could be interesting, i was hoping for a more mature-looking guy.

The producers were slick with that move if we're being honest. It was enough to please people who didn't want to see Bond be black (or anything else for that matter) while also pleasing the people who wanted a black James Bond ......as 007.

And then they kill off James Bond. LOL
I honestly think little dweeb craigs ego was so big he demanded to be killed in his last Bond. Punk had a great career as Bond and otherwise wouldnt and all he did was bitch and moan. Only reason he got the job was cause he is friends with babs broccoli. Cubby never would have hired the ugly little shit he even said so.
I been a Bond fan forever they are my favorite movies. Now I can happily return to watching new ones as craigs Bonds disgusted me.

Sean Connery looked like a secret agent , like he would kill you in a heartbeat, this guy looks like a coffee house barista
Watch Bullet Train then hes alpha as fuck in it. He wont have to wear lifts to be tall enuff like little craig did either.

I mean, it could have DEFINITELY been worse, but I don't really like the idea at this moment. He seems too boyish and his voice is too high pitched. I'd like a more masculine Bond. Not someone that looks like they could still pass for a high school student.

Dammit, I was holding out hope for Henry Cavill. Looking at the field today, it doesn't get more perfect than him for Bond.
<Prem972>

But alas, if this is who we get, I won't complain too hard. I was worried for a sec they were going to do something really stupid. Luckily it seems like they won't. Good on them.
Cavill came over to the 40k side
can't waste him on stuff like bond
that would be heresy

The internet will be outraged because this new Bond is not a minority transgender handicapable acting person.

I wonder if he does become Bond, will he be seducing older women like the actor in real life

007: MILF Hunter

60895f353f0560001881c780
name one case where that actually happened

I'm not dismissing him out of hand, but he wasn't my first choice. Of course, a lot will depend on the quality of the script. Even good actors can only do so much if you don't give them something to work with. As Harrison Ford famously put it,

"You can write this shit, George, but I can't say it!"

He's a good choice an was in my top 3.. still rather have Elba for a few first.

Meh. Outside of Bullet Train never really thought much of him.

this rumor has been now confirmed.

A Marvel actor has reportedly been “officially offered” the role of James Bond.
British actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson has been formally offered the chance to take over from current Bond star Daniel Craig, according to The Sun.

Eon Productions, which makes the spy thriller films, is on course to start shooting this year.

A source said: “Bond is Aaron’s job, should he wish to accept it. The formal offer is on the table and they are waiting to hear back.

“As far as Eon is concerned, Aaron is going to sign his contract in the coming days and they can start preparing for the big announcement.”

The next Bond movie had been delayed because of last year’s Hollywood strikes.

But insiders confirmed a script was now being worked on, with production scheduled to take place at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire.

Aaron, 33, was in the running for the top job alongside actors including Oscar-winning Cillian Murphy, Idris Elba, Henry Cavill and James Norton.

“Marvel star”? Guy was in one movie in a supporting role 10 fucking years ago. Why not refer to projects where he was actually the lead like Godzilla or Kick Ass? Also, what year do they think it is? Nobody gives a shit about the MCU anymore, our cultural zeitgeist has left that super hero shit behind. Whoever wrote that article is a fucking dipshit.

“Marvel star”? Guy was in one movie in a supporting role 10 fucking years ago. Why not refer to projects where he was actually the lead like Godzilla or Kick Ass? Also, what year do they think it is? Nobody gives a shit about the MCU anymore, our cultural zeitgeist has left that super hero shit behind. Whoever wrote that article is a fucking dipshit.
I legitimately don’t think I’ve seen an angrier post from you lol.

Hes the star in another marvel movie coming up. Hes kraven the hunter.

lmao buds I didn’t write that article!!!

Don’t be mad at my post!!!

<Lmaoo><45><45><45>

He isn't a woman or trans or person of color (none of which Bond is either ofc) so could be worse. Don't know him well enough to comment further will have to reserve judgement. I wasn't sure about Daniel Craig either and he turned out to be brilliant so here's hoping. (Although no one will ever surpass Connery)

Back