Relationship Abby Hensel is off the market

Let’s say I’m frosting their fart funnel, who’s hair do I pull
Both, Like the reigns of a chariot.
636160182913260954-XXX-XXX-BEN-HUR-84642304.JPG

This guy must have an I.Q. of over 140. Convince them to make an only fans and he's set for life.

Then when all the Sherdog boards go blank he will able to buy it dirt cheap and cancel the only fans.

All Sherdogs will then return and he profits yet again when the site goes back up in profits.

They each control one arm and one leg so sex is not possible without both of them involved.

Do they each own half of the vagina? Honestly curious how it all works

How do they eat they have two throat tubes that go to one stomack and breathing too

- Would that count as a threesome?
- If the non married sister "enjoys it", can it be considered adultery?
- If you're mid session and the non married sister says no and you didnt stop, would it be considered *ape?
- Can they use each other as a "snorkel"?
298px-Prap.jpg

I'm not sure if this guy thought this through completely. He is going to get wrecked in the divorce for adultery when she tells the court he is sleeping with her sister.

I'm not sure if this guy thought this through completely. He is going to get wrecked in the divorce for adultery when she tells the court he is sleeping with her sister.
Or paying double the alimony

I saw the twins having lunch at a Mexican place. That is all.

Is there a South Park of this yet, because there will be.

Is there a South Park of this yet, because there will be.

I'm sure the Simpsons already did it, but South Park did do a conjoined dead fetus episode in one of their early seasons.

Imagine how many personalities he has to deal with on the daily.

Does he lose half in the divorce?

I was talking to a friend about this. I said 'if he can watch The Thing' and then go to bed and fuck her/them and sleep soundly then he has real issues.

Back