Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: I forgive Conor

There's no pleasing some people is there? Some of you lot have morals and values that seem to revolve only around money and hypocrisy, so it's no surprise that what Khabib's father wrote is so alien to you.

The irony is that all these guys havde spent the last couple of years repeating Conor's "stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul" refrain, but now that tables have turned, don't seem to have learned anything from it. That takes a special kind of stupid.

This is not something a responsible , cool-headed sportsman is supposed to do.
Especially not on the highest level of the sport.

He DOES lack discipline. And this is part of an education.

The problem here is, that you are neither a high level sportsman, not a level-headed person, judging from your posts. Maybe when you grow up a little, you'll understand that even good people can make mistakes in the heat of the moment.

I love how so many of you jump to conclusions. Yes there are good men in bad places, yes there are bad men in good places. When some of you turn 18 and can go travel you will realise this.
DO YOU ALSO MEAN THERE GOOD MEN IN GOOD PLACES AND BAD MEN IN BAD PLACES BECUSE ITS A LOT TO REMEMVER

The problem here is, that you are neither a high level sportsman, not a level-headed person, judging from your posts. Maybe when you grow up a little, you'll understand that even good people can make mistakes in the heat of the moment.

I'm a level headed person.
Actually, I'm higher than you in all relevant aspects: I'm way more intelligent and have much better understanding about morality.

And don't tell me to grow up.
There is a high probability that I'm your biological father, so have some respect.

Doesn’t one have to apologize in order to be forgiven? Did Conor actually apologize?

He'll either understand this, or reply with a post trying to move the goal post to fit his narrative, trying to engage people in trivial pedantic specifics to get his "I GOT YOU!" moment.

Khabib said himself he wasn't proud of it, but that like everyone else he was human. And having his honour insulted numerous times by Conor and Danis, especially in such an emotional moment where the adrenalin is still running high, made a mistake.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm higher than you in all relevant aspects: I'm way more intelligent and have much better understanding about morality.

There is a high probability that I'm your biological father, so have some respect.

Oh, so you're an unfunny 16-y-o troll. bye bye

A moral person would not write this. Reading your posts from this point on is a waste of ones time.

Oh, so you're an unfunny 16-y-o troll. bye bye

Oh really? I thought you'll continue to discuss yours truly instead of staying on topic and discuss my VALID points about Abdulmanap and Khabib.

Guess you cannot do either

(Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov is Khabib's father and coach.)

Original in Russian:
"Я прощаю Конора Магрегора , все в прошлом . Надо сделать анализ всего что происходило и извлечь уроки . Пообщавшись с аксакалами и мудрыми земляками , решили двигаться к другим высотам . Я надеюсь в этом есть благо ."

Translation:
"I forgive Conor McGregor, all is in the past. (We) need to analyze everything that happened and learn from it. After speaking with the elders and wise compatriots we have decided to move on to new heights. I hope there is benefit in this."

Finally, a voice of reason!
Respect to Abdulmanap.
<mma4>

"The Elders and Wise Compatriots"

Do you realize Conor's death was being discussed here? This is honor killing territory. Real Sharia type shit. LOL

A moral person would not write this. Reading your posts from this point on is worthless.

Don't confuse my ability to put an idiot on the internet that goes ad hominem on his place with my understanding of morality.

It’s disappointing that you would try to take a well intended message and add your own negative connotions that reek of bias.
Oh you mean my negative knowledge of Russian minority groups as a Russian-speaking refugee from Russia with relatives back in the home country? Yes please kind liberal retard, tell me more about violent cultures that you know nothing about! After all, your belief that we are "all like one man!" is really probative about a culture and people you have no clue about! Good one!

Well the messiah has spoken. We can all go back to doing what we were doing now.

(Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov is Khabib's father and coach.)

Original in Russian:
"Я прощаю Конора Магрегора , все в прошлом . Надо сделать анализ всего что происходило и извлечь уроки . Пообщавшись с аксакалами и мудрыми земляками , решили двигаться к другим высотам . Я надеюсь в этом есть благо ."

Translation:
"I forgive Conor McGregor, all is in the past. (We) need to analyze everything that happened and learn from it. After speaking with the elders and wise compatriots we have decided to move on to new heights. I hope there is benefit in this."

Finally, a voice of reason!
Respect to Abdulmanap.
<mma4>

Elders and wise compatriots??
Sounds like corny dialogue from an RPG.

Oh you mean my negative knowledge of Russian minority groups as a Russian-speaking refugee from Russia with relatives back in the home country? Yes please kind liberal retard, tell me more about violent cultures that you know nothing about! After all, your belief that we are "all like one man!" is really probative about a culture and people you have no clue about! Good one!
Haha, Russian speaking minority here, as well. Don’t assume before you talk all this shit, not a good look.

Abdulmanap vs Tony McGregor

UFC 230. Make it happen Dana.

Back