Abu Dhabi heat!

Ain't got fuck all on this southern Ontario heat boy

PerkyForkedIcefish-max-1mb.gif
Tell me about it bro, I went out and played 9 hole game of golf i drank like 3 litres of water I thought I was gonna die.

The whole “dry heat” thing is bullshjt anyway.

I live in Louisville which has the highest humidity levels in the USA (and highest allergy levels)

Anybody that says 120 Fahrenheit is just a dry heat is a total fool. I’ve spent a lot of time in the desert and 120 will melt your goddamn face while humidity sucks but just makes your crotch sweaty

better have huge fans blowing on em
there wont be any other kinds of fans there

The whole “dry heat” thing is bullshjt anyway.

I live in Louisville which has the highest humidity levels in the USA (and highest allergy levels)

Anybody that says 120 Fahrenheit is just a dry heat is a total fool. I’ve spent a lot of time in the desert and 120 will melt your goddamn face while humidity sucks but just makes your crotch sweaty
I agree, grew up in gulf coast texas, so I'm used to the humidity even at 90-100 degrees. Went to Vegas one year, it was like 115-120 degrees no humidity but it was torture. Almost felt like I couldn't breathe cause of all the hot air going into my lungs and even the wind was very hot

Wonder how many of these Sherbros worried about the heat are Trumpers?!

Now the Qatari World Cup on the other hand.

I agree, grew up in gulf coast texas, so I'm used to the humidity even at 90-100 degrees. Went to Vegas one year, it was like 115-120 degrees no humidity but it was torture. Almost felt like I couldn't breathe cause of all the hot air going into my lungs and even the wind was very hot

I’ve heard people try to hype up Louisville’s humidity by saying 110-120f is a “dry heat” and that 93 degrees with a heat index of 110 is worse and I’m like they both absolutely fucking suck but don’t try to downplay the heat of the desert just to make it sound like you live in more of a hell lol.

Guys main CArd is like 6 AM local time. More than likely there will be cold not hot on the desert at that time
91 is the lowest it will get. (about 32 C)

it was like 25C (77 F) here today and that was brutal if you had to be out in the sun.

Better have air conditioning

Back