News Abubakar Emelianenko

I remember you, you are that bum that disnt repond back after you tried to claim Al-Khwarizmi wasn't a Muslim and I exposed you as a liar.

I remember you, you are that bum that disnt repond back after you tried to claim Al-Khwarizmi wasn't a Muslim and I exposed you as a liar.

Father of algebra? Of course he was Muslim.
Although, like all the scientists from the Golden Era of Islam, had he seen the "Islam" we have now, he would've cried.

He was Zoroastrian and his great achievements had nothing to do with the brutish, knucklescraping religion that is islam.

He was Zoroastrian and his great achievements had nothing to do with the brutish, knucklescraping religion that is islam.
Al-Khwarizmi emphasised that he wrote his algebra book to serve the practical needs of the people concerning the matters of inheritance, legacies, partition, law suits and commerce. He considered his work as worship to God. Below is the translation of his original preface to one of his most prominent works, 'Al Kitab Al Mukhtasir Fi Hisaab Al Jabr wa Al Muqaabla'.

In The Name of God, Gracious and Merciful!

Praised be God for His bounty towards those who deserve it by their virtuous acts: in performing which, as by Him prescribed to his adoring creatures, we express our thanks, and render ourselves worthy of the continuance (of His mercy), and preserve ourselves from change: acknowledging His might, bending before His power, and revering His greatness He sent Muhammad (on whom may the blessing of God repose!) with the mission of a prophet, long after any messenger from above had appeared, when justice had fallen into neglect, and when the true way of life was sought for in vain. Through him he cured of blindness, and saved through him from perdition, and increased through him what before was small, and collected through him what before was scattered. Praised be God our Lord and may His glory increase, and may all His names be hallowed—besides whom there is no God; and may His benediction rest on Muhammad the Prophet and on his descendants!

Al-Khwarizmi emphasised that he wrote his algebra book to serve the practical needs of the people concerning the matters of inheritance, legacies, partition, law suits and commerce. He considered his work as worship to God. Below is the translation of his original preface to one of his most prominent works, 'Al Kitab Al Mukhtasir Fi Hisaab Al Jabr wa Al Muqaabla'.

In The Name of God, Gracious and Merciful!

Praised be God for His bounty towards those who deserve it by their virtuous acts: in performing which, as by Him prescribed to his adoring creatures, we express our thanks, and render ourselves worthy of the continuance (of His mercy), and preserve ourselves from change: acknowledging His might, bending before His power, and revering His greatness He sent Muhammad (on whom may the blessing of God repose!) with the mission of a prophet, long after any messenger from above had appeared, when justice had fallen into neglect, and when the true way of life was sought for in vain. Through him he cured of blindness, and saved through him from perdition, and increased through him what before was small, and collected through him what before was scattered. Praised be God our Lord and may His glory increase, and may all His names be hallowed—besides whom there is no God; and may His benediction rest on Muhammad the Prophet and on his descendants!

His greatness would've been achieved had he been a Christian, Hindu, Buddhist or anything else. Maybe even an atheist. To claim his achievements were due to Islam is absurd. If that's the case, why is the muslim world so devoid of achievements today, and it's been that way for more or less 800 years? Are they not muslim anymore? Also, algebra dates back to the very ancient world.

If that's the case, why is the muslim world so devoid of achievements today, and it's been that way for more or less 800 years? Are they not muslim anymore?
Because it was a golden era of Islam, and since then Wahhabism changed it, giving way to barbaric and terroristic ways

Because it was a golden era of Islam, and since then Wahhabism changed it, giving way to barbaric and terroristic ways

This so-called 'golden age' had nothing to do with Islam. If you disagree, please prove Islam was the cause of it. And that just leads me back to my original question: if Islam was the cause of this 'golden age', why isn't it still going on? Wahabism was born in the 18th century, long after the so-called 'golden age' had finished, in what is now Saudi Arabia - historically a region which had precisely NOTHING to do with this 'golden age'. Virtually all of the figures of the 'golden age' came from Persia, Syria and Spain. Blaming the current state of the muslim world on Wahabism is nonsensical. The muslim world has been irrelevant for 800 years. Wahabism is only 200 years old. You're going to have to come up with another explanation.

The rise of Wahhabism is not the reason for the intellectual decline of Islam. It has more to do with Colonial powers get rid of the Islamic intellectual traditions in Muslim countries

The advent of colonialism was not just the physical domination of the Islamic world by the colonial powers but also, and more importantly, a systematic dismantlement of traditional Islamic institutions: the madrassas, waqf, Islamic courts etc. This caused an “epistemic rupture,” a break from the 1,200 years of tradition.

Traditionally waqf institutions had been the bedrock of Islamic civilization. Waqf were the places where all poor people, orphans, widows, and the downtrodden were taken care of due to the zakat and sadaqah that Muslims would give. Waqf institutions were so widespread that 60-80% of real property was reserved for waqf institutions which included a mosque, a madrassa, and a rented place like a shop. But because of colonial dominance, these institutions were strangled by reforms. The money which was reserved for waqf was seized by the central government which acted as a “middle-man” that would collect the taxes from the people which was originally meant for these waqf institutions, and redirect them for military expenditures and other public infrastructures such as the railways to further centralize and tighten the hold over the empire. This led to a gradual decline in the salaries of the waqf. In fact, in the 1850s, the waqf salary became reduced to zero, and as a consequence, this institution so central to the Islamic world, died out.

This so-called 'golden age' had nothing to do with Islam. If you disagree, please prove Islam was the cause of it. And that just leads me back to my original question: if Islam was the cause of this 'golden age', why isn't it still going on? Wahabism was born in the 18th century, long after the so-called 'golden age' had finished, in what is now Saudi Arabia - historically a region which had precisely NOTHING to do with this 'golden age'. Virtually all of the figures of the 'golden age' came from Persia, Syria and Spain. Blaming the current state of the muslim world on Wahabism is nonsensical. The muslim world has been irrelevant for 800 years. Wahabism is only 200 years old. You're going to have to come up with another explanation.
You already discredited yourself as either extremely ignorant of history or as a straight up liar. Your takes on Islam have zero merit.

That's does it. I'm converting to Mormonism.

Back