AC/DC fans.

AC/DC gets pretty much the same reaction wherever they play. They sell out large venues as soon as a concert is announced and most fans are exhausted after attending one.

This is true but this one stood out to me because the size of the crowd as well as how much fun they are having. I never would have thought Argentinians would like Ac/DC.

This is my favorite AC/DC performance. Still relative unknowns, they replaced a popular act on this show, no one in the audience was there to see AC/DC and they just kick ass even with this bogus audience.

Same show-

This is true but this one stood out to me because the size of the crowd as well as how much fun they are having. I never would have thought Argentinians would like Ac/DC.

Honestly, it seems like South American rock fans generally make for a great audience. Rush played down there and they mentioned how unreal it was to play there and how great the fans are. I think the guys from iron maiden might have said something similar too. Go South America.

Always a good show.

I remember an interview with Malcolm and Angus back in 98 or 99 and this really smug interviewer asked them "How do you feel when people say all of your songs are just the same 3 songs played over and over again?" And Angus was like "WHOA WHOA WHOA!!.....it's FOUR songs!"

LMAO!

It is gonna be a really sad day when the great bands of the 70s and early 80s are a thing of the past. I feel sorry for today's kids

Have you seen this concert? I just discovered it.

This is at River Plate, Argentina. This by far is the best concert they ever did.

The best thing about it is the fans. Hands down the Argentinian fans at this concert are the best in the world. Absolutely incredible concert. I think it said there was around 200,000 in attendance, maybe more. Unreal.

If you are an AC/DC fan please enjoy when you have the time.

My mistake, wrong room.

There were 200k in attendance over 3 days.

Thanks, havent seen that vid. I did see that tour though- at Giants Stadium.

If AC/DC doesn't get you fired up, you weren't raised right

How the hell could anyone not like AC/DC? I only saw them once though, when I was about 13....my old man took me to see them in 95 I think it was, on the Ballbreaker tour. It was an amazing show. Ive been kicking myself for 10 years for missing Sarsstock or whatever we called it

There were 200k in attendance over 3 days.

That is incredible. Can you imagine standing in front of 200,000 people from the other side of the planet having an absolute blast especially when they are getting old? Most of the people in the crowd looked young too.

That is incredible. Can you imagine standing in front of 200,000 people from the other side of the planet having an absolute blast especially when they are getting old? Most of the people in the crowd looked young too.

Making 200k people lose their shit would be like one huge massive orgasm. Just think of the adrenaline.

200k is the 3 day total

Least his vocals are better than the mid 80's stuff, he pretty much wrecked his vocal cords trying to replicate those live during those tours hence why he had to have surgery later on.

Also Angus is one of the only guitar players i've noticed who uses his pinky finger on most of his string bends. Most people tend to use the first 3 whereas Angus tends to use pinky aswell.

tumblr_n7nd0knTjk1raip6qo1_400.gif

Back